=8=

What you need to know:
Flashback
(N/N): Nickname
(F/F): Favorite Flower

"And that's what happened," I said, finishing my story of what happened to my closest friends, Asahi and Hinata.

"I knew he was up to no good!" Asahi growled. "Want me to tear his throat out for you?" Asahi started to pop his knuckles. I chuckled a little.

"If you do that then we all are gonna get kicked out. Remember the deal?" I said. All three of us made a deal with the headmaster. We can't start any fights or else we all will be removed from the school immediately. He didn't say anything about finishing fights though.

"Is your wrist ok? You've been holding it this whole time," Hinata asked.

"Oh, it's fine, it doesn't hurt," I say. I didn't even notice I was holding my wrist, but whatever. Hinata sat next to me, his tail in my lap,and Asahi sat in front of me. We all were sitting in a grass patch close to the forest. I was currently hugging Hinata's tail, something I've done ever since I was little. I can't help it, it's so fluffy and soft.

"So, what are you gonna do? You're gonna have to see him in class tomorrow," Hinata said. Crap, I forgot.

"I don't know, probably just gonna ignore him," I shrug.

"Come on, why can't I beat him up, (Y/N)?" Asahi whined. I laughed.

"You beat him up, we all go back and face my dad. Now I don't know about you, but my dad is scarier than getting kicked out of school. Especially when he gets mad."

Asahi shuddered. "You have a point."

"I know. Now let's forget about that, how was your guys practice?" I ask.

"It was so good, me and Hinata destroyed the other guys! We had to go on teams and we both were spiking and serving like monsters! If you saw me and my spikes, you would of definitely fallen for me," Asahi bragged.

"Didn't you get hit in the face with a ball when you messed up the receive?" Hinata asked. Asahi's face turned bright red as he looked away.

"I don't know what you are talking about," he muttered. Me and Hinata laughed. We all sat there talking about random stuff until it was turning dark.

"We should head to the dorms," I said, getting up and stretching.

"Aren't you hungry? We skipped dinner," Asahi deadpanned.

"Nah, I got my snacks in my bag," I say, drooling a little about the thought of eating (Favorite Snack) when I go inside.

"You're drooling," Hinata said.

"No I'm not," I say, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Well, I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and get something to eat. Coming, Hinata?" Asahi said, looking at Hinata. He nodded and we said our goodbyes, me walking to the dorms and the twins going the direction of the cafeteria.

What am I gonna do? I don't understand why I was mad at Legoshi, we aren't even super close. Is it because we both are wolves and I'm just getting attached? I don't know. But being around him just feels right, like I'm supposed to be around him.

Why did he run after me and not stay with that rabbit?

Do I like him?

I sighed to myself, that thought crossing my mind. Why didn't he stay with the rabbit? I mean they were gonna... I don't even want to think about it. What if he is right, it wasn't him but Haru making her move? Ugh, I hate thinking about this.

I stop and look up, the once blue sky turning dark, stars starting to show up at random spots. I smile to myself, trying to forget what happened. How about if I think about something else instead of Legoshi...