=4=

"(Y/N)~!" Asahi yelled, tackling me. "I missed you so much!"

"We saw each other yesterday though!" I say, trying to push the wolf off of me.

"Asahi, come on, let her go," Hinata said from behind us.

"Aw, but Hinata! This is the first time we ever seen her in a skirt! Look how cute she is!" Asahi said, pulling my cheeks.

"O-ow Asawi! Let we goh!" I said, trying to pry his hands off of my cheeks. He eventually let go, laughing.

"Ya know, I think your old man would love to see you right now!" Asahi said, pulling out his phone.

"Asahi I swear if you take a picture of me and send it to my dad I will tear your throat out!" I growl. In the end, he never took the picture.

"We should get going, we don't want to be late," Hinata said. I nodded and started walking to school. There was some people that gave us looks, but we ignored it.

"Say, (Y/N)? You excited? To start classes, I mean," Asahi asked.

"Kinda. I mean I already meet someone in our class. He's also a wolf and he's pretty nice," I say, shrugging. Asahi stopped. I looked at him. "What?"

"Another male wolf?" Asahi asked. "Well, don't catch feelings for him, or anyone else, got it? Or else your dad won't be happy," Asahi lectured me.

"Yeah, yeah I got it," I wave him off. "Now come on, I don't want to be late because of you."

-Time Skip-
"Class, we have three new students joining our class. Please introduce yourself," the teacher looked at us. I stepped forward slightly. Everyone's eyes were on me and I was getting pretty nervous.

"Hello, my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and they are Asahi and Hinata Kurosaki. It is a pleasure to be in your class, so please take care of us," I bow, Asahi and Hinata copying my actions.

"Ok you three, you can pick your spot. But if you guys sit together, don't be talking during my class or else I will send you to the headmaster," the teacher said, gathering up some papers on his podium. I scan the room quickly and I saw Legoshi. There was some seats behind him that were open so I walked over to those seats, the twins following me.

"Morning Legoshi!" I said.

"Morning," he replied.

"These are my close friends, Asahi and Hinata, you two, this is Legoshi," I introduced the twins to my friend.

"It's nice to meet you, Legoshi," Hinata said. For some reason Asahi stayed silent. I wonder what's wrong, but I'll ask later since the teacher was starting the lesson.

Throughout class, Asahi was glaring at the back of Legoshi's head, I think he noticed to since Legoshi looked very uncomfortable. (The spot you are in makes it so you can see some of Legoshi's face while Asahi is directly behind Legoshi).

Hinata gave Asahi confusing looks as well. Soon enough, the bell rang, signaling that the class was over.

"Asahi," I whispered. "What's wrong? You are normally super talkative and you don't glare at people. Most of the time."

"It's nothing," Asahi put his head in his hand and stared at the wall.

"Come on, I know something is wrong," I said getting up. "Will you at least tell me at lunch?"

Asahi sighed. "It's nothing I swear."

I grabbed his ear and he yelped. "You are going to tell me, so you can either tell me now or at lunch."

"Ow ow ow fine I'll tell you! Just let go of my ear!" Asahi yelled. I let go and he rubbed his ear.

"Good boy," I smile. "Now, we can go somewhere private to talk about it at lunch, unless you don't want to?"