worlds away part 2...the finale

dippers pov:

"OI, STAN, FORD. BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM THEM"

both the brothers turn to me, both wearing a disgusted look on their faces.

I'm...sweating and panicking. i feel my breath catch in my throat in a moment of realisation i have no idea what to do now...

i sigh. forcing what-ever confidence i have in my out, i get into a stance as a flash of earlier flickers in my mind...if only i was there-NO DIPPER, you saved William who was already injured.

i look back u to them as Ford slowley approaches me, a sour look on his face.

he tower over me and scowls:

"fuck.off."

"make me old man"

I'm in for it now

he grabs my shoulder digging his thumb in, making that entire side of my body go limp in pain.

but i push through...i try to keep my posture as stance-like as possible. he then uses the same hand to push my into a tree, my head hits it first and a shock of pain flows from the back of my head to the front, i slid down the tree, holding the back of my head where i was impacted.

i take my hand away and freeze in shock as i now see my hand cover in blood, but black.

i keep forgetting I'm part demon... I'm part demon!

i raise out my hand and the scythe, FROM OUT OF NO-WHERE!, comes flying towards me, i grab the handle and weakly stand back up.

i aim and throw the scythe towards the gun Ford was holding, aimed at bill.

the blade was perfectly timed and sliced straight through the weapon. the scythe landed in a tree and the front of the gun was on the ground, sparking at the severed wires.

he lowered the gun and dropped the part that he was holding...and grabbed a...a pistol!

where does he get all this shit.

one bullet fired...was he aiming for me because he missed by a mile...jeez..

second bullet fired. still no where near me...im starting o get a little sceptical..

third...i hear a scream in the distance and realise what happened, he wasn't aiming for me. he was aiming for will!

that scream was Mable...i don't have time to react so i grab my scythe and this is how to rest of this fight really goes:

eventually ford shoots my arm, Stan is actually Really strong, every where hurts...im beginning to run out of options...

Blood is streaming down my arm...I feel the colour slowly drain from my body...

Black dots form in my vision and my hearing is ringing loud, my legs tremble under the weight of my body as they grow weaker and weaker...

I notice in the corner of my eyes that Bill is gone...

Worry washes over me before spotting him talking to Pacifica, I relax a little.

'He's being really helpful isn't he...'

Yea I spoke to soon

Seconds after that thought bill comes charging with his whip and lashes it on stanly, making him go practically flying into a tree in-front of him.Ford didn't look to happy,  he fires another bullet at me when he realises I'm distracted by Bills act.