Safe space

Bills POV:

It hurts to see pine tree like this...he's always on edge and so paranoid,I've tried to help but nothing works so I think I'm going to show him something that only demons can do, which means if he wants to do this he does have to ask me but it's better than nothing I suppose.

I see home sitting in the garden read as always I sit next to him and he doesn't seem to notice I've sat down, he's trying to distract him self from reality.

I lean on his shoulder feeling his body jump and snap back to the real world as I do.

"Pinetree~"

I cooded in his ear,hearing a long sigh escape his body

"Yes Bill?"

"I have an idea that might help you relax but every time you want to use it you need to talk to me as only dream demons can access it,ok?"

"It's worth a shot, what is it"

He closed his book and I sat up pulling his head to my lap so he was gazing at the clouds,I look down at him. He has a sheepish smile on his face and laughs a little when I do so.

"I can send you to your mind space for a while, you control everything there  and can do what you want, no rules."

"Really? How long would I be there for?"

You will have a necklace that when you hold I it send you home but I need to be the one who send you to your mind space the back lace doesn't work like that, deal~"

I say the last part with a cocky accent holding out my hand, helping pine tree to stand up.

He grabs my hand shakes off and kisses my cheek whispering:

"Deal~"

Before walking into the living room and putting the book away in the shelf.

I see him freeze and a snicker escapes my mouth as I try to hole it in.

"Bill get your demonic, insane ass in here...NOW!"

I walk into the room, hands behind my back tryibg to stop the smile on my face from showing.

"Y-yes pine tree"

I try not to laugh but fail miserably as pine tree has a dead serious look on his face, he moves his head a little to the left and clears his throat as if to make me realise what was wrong, he was tapping his foot and shivers went up my spine as his cold expression pierced through my non-existing soul.

"The piano?"

"C'mon pine treeeeee~ I can't help it~"

I wined as though I were a 5 year old begging for something, I then tempered something special I had been working on.

"What now?"

"Just trust me pine tree okay?"

I wached him nod so I took his hand and guided him to the Piano. I picked him up by the waist and placed him on the piano, I laughed when he squealed like a mouse.

"Really!"

"Yes really now shush...I made you something"

He turned his head like a car and my fingers danced along the keys.

"There I was again tonight, forcing laughter,faking smiles

Same old tired,lonely place~"

-(A/n) this is a real some btw it's called enchanted and all I can say is I'm gonna change the lyrics a bit-

Pine tree Leander back a bit, as they loaned to the lyrics of the song

"Walls of insincerity
Shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face"

I smiled and pine tree lay down on the piano laughing spreading alight blush across my cheeks and nose

"All I can say is it was, enchanting to meet you~

Your eyes whisper 'have we met?'
Across the room your silhouette starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks,like passing notes in secrecy...."

I went all out at this point playing my heart out and singing even if I meant l lost my voice

"This might is sparkling,don't you let it go!
I'm wonder struck,blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew~"

I stood up using magic so the keys o the piano would still play and picked up pine tree ph the waist, bringing him back to him feet. We locked eye contact as I sang;

"It was enchanting to meet you~"

The keys stopped and pine tree laughed, making me feel good inside,I love it when he laughs.

We share a kiss before pine Tree ask a question.

"Can I got o my mind space bill, just to see what it's like?"

"Of course you can, here is that necklace I was talking about"

I pull out a necklace that has a sapphire on it in the shape of I pine tree, I walk behind him and clip the chain around his neck,he looks down in awe and turns back to me.

"I'll be back soon,okay?"

"Okay"
I said as I hold the necklace charm and he disappears from sight

'I'm going to bed just so you know'

I say through my mind as I can still contact him through minds

'Alright,have sweet dream Bill'

And with that I turn everything off and head upstairs after making sure the doors are locked, I take off my shirt and put light shorts on as close the curtains and climb into bed, I smile into my pillow and think to myself how lucky I am to have pinetree and that I'll never take him for granted, I close my eyes drifting dd to sleep thinking of what mystery will Happen tomorrow.