"F*cking eggs!"

Bills pov:

I woke up in the spare room, well, my room since i technically live here now, anyway. I climbed out of bed and looked around. I'm

'these walls are so bland'
I thought as ideads of decor ran through ny head, i walked toa wall next to the window and waved my hand and snappibg my fingers as a gold rimmed mirror , decently sized, appeared. A smirk creeped on my face as I brushed back my hair .

I looked at the clock that was on the bed-side table

It read 8:25am

I opened the window to let some fresh air in, it was a warm morning, I sighed looking out at the sun that shone over the woods and looked down into the garden were pine tree was sitting reading a book.

"Huh? I wonder how long he's been awake"

I questioned my self  as I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out a yellow slim-fit shirt and slipped it over my head, I put black jeans on and black boots. I walked down stairs into the kitchen, a spring in my step as I did, I was happy this morning, not sure why.

I looked at the stove, eggs were boiling with a timer next to them. The door to
the garden was open so i walked out side.

I picked the book out pine trees hands, he started yelling at me so I just laughed and gave him it back.

"What are you doing up?"

"Don't really know, I didn't know dream demons could sleep to be honest"

He just laughed and it made me feel...happy, seeing him smile made me feel so good inside,stupid emotions, I never wanted to see him sad, his laugh was music to my ears.

"You've been here for a while and your just finding that out ?"

He continued to laugh

I placed my hand on his cheek, he gave a questionable look. I started to move closer, crouching down so I was sitting with him, he moved closer as well, we began to shut our eyes and just as of lips were about to touch...the f*cking timer went off!

Pine tree pulled back and stood up walking around me to the kitchen.

"F*cking eggs!"