Missing part 2

Bill's POV:

I could hear my phone going, I check to see if pine tree woke up but he was still asleep.

I reach for my phone and see a missed call from Will...

I text him and ask him what he needed me for and that I couldn't call the now.

The message was sent but he hadn't read it which confused me a little bit brushed it off.

I checked the time. 2 hours had passed bad that's when I felt slight worry.

Will likes To take long walks to clear his head of the past but the longest he's ever been gone was 2 hours hope fully he comes back soon.

I got up and walked to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for pine tree. He's a a tea and coffee person.

I placed it in the coffee table and sat back down.

I ran my fingers through his hair. Which slowly woke him up.

"Goood~ afternoon pine tree"

"Mmmmmm...morn-afternoon?"

I nodded and helped him sit up. He yawned and reached for his coffee, taking a sip.

All I did was laugh which gained me a 'pissed off' stare from him.

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked at my phone:

"Still no answer...."

I mumbled to my self as i looked at the message again

"Hm? What time is it?"

"3:00"

"...where's will?"

"Still I that walk...I'm getting worried"

"That's not like him...should we go out and find him?"

"...yea..."

He stood up and walked into the kitchen where he poured his coffee into a flask.

He put the flaks down and put his coat on. He fixed his hair and put his shoes on. Grabbed his keys and went to the door.

I followed soon after.

"Bill...you don't need to hide the fact your worried about him...its normal to worried about the people we love and care about, okay?"

pine tree placed his hand on my face, smiling.

man I don't deserve him. he opened the door and we stepped out side, as he was locking the door I was met with a cold breeze...

"scarf..."

he turned his head to me.

"Hm? what about scarfs"

"W-Will, he would always gets a scarf during winter, is there any places around here that sell scarfs?"

"uhhhh...yeah! there a place in the town, it maybe an 30 minuet to 1 hour walk there"

I felt hope in me, knowing he might just have gone to the town...but pine trees eyes widened and he covered his mouth with a gasp. giving the idea he has I different idea as to what happened, I fell that last little light of hope in me disappear.

"p-pine tree...what are you thinking"

"my gruncles and Mable...t-they always go to the town! Will looks almost identical to you! t-they're going to suspect at least s-something?"