Friends or more?

Dipper POV:

I had just put the dishes away after breakfast, still quite stumbled about what happened in the garden but I tried to ignore it.

We were watching 'The Big Bang Theory' on Netflix when I noticed bill was awfully quite

"Are you okay ba-BILL"
"Everything okay,you sounded quite startled there"
My face was red, I almost called him babe! What is going through my head today

"Yea,just...why are being so quiet, you were in an amazing mood this morning, was it breakfast? I'm sorry if it was ba-"

"Nononono pine tree, it was amazing I guess I don't have a lot to talk about"

Bill rubbed the back of his neck, a light pink dusted across his face.

"Was it about what happened in the g-garden"
I said stumbling a bit still quite flustered about what happed

I noticed his face turn darker in shades or red

"W-well-"
I sighed;
Bill had been here for a few weeks now and I've never seen him like this.

"Bill?"

Bill sighed as he stood up and walked to the door.
"Bill, where are you going?"

He didn't answer just put his shoes on and walked into the forest clearing

I was really worried about him, so I followed.

I jogged up to him as he was quite a fast Walker, now I knew it was about what happened.I was walking beside him now, his face was sad looking and he just generally looked heart broken, his eyes were focused on the ground and his head hung low, we stayed silent.

Eventually, we made it to the top of the cliffs around 12:30 pm. He sat down the wind blowing through his blond hair as he sighed, his legs dangling over the edge of the cliff.

I sat next to him staring out to the lake;

"Bill, I'm sorry about what happened at the house"

"It's not your fault I guess I just wasn't thinking straight"

"Did you want to...ya know, k-kiss me. Or was that the so called ' Bill without coffee' in control "

I responded laughing quietly, seeing Bill chucking as-well

"...nope, all me pine tree, I meant everything"

My face turned beat-red as he spoke, I noticed his face showing a light pink across his cheeks.

I looked out over the lake as the wind blew through our hair.

'Now or never dipper, don't be the pussy Mable always tell you you are!'

I thought to my self as I placed my hand on his cheeks turning his head to me, the pink on his face darkening.

"H-huh?"

I started to chicken out, shaking slightly and wanting to pull away but I pushed all my feeling down and forced my self to do it, I kissed him. I felt him melt into it and i relaxed myself as he placed his hand on my waist, pulling me closer. We split after a few seconds, our faces a dark red.

"If that timer didn't go off I would have meant it to"

I seen a soft smile creep onto his face

"I believe in change Bill, I believe you can be good"

" I love you so much pine tree"

Our lips connected again as a stronger yet warmer gush of wind came, I smiled into the kiss, hoping it would never end.