Dream scape

??? POV:

I watched over his dreams that night, making sure nothing bad happens .

I gaze at the young adult lying down, I move his chocolate brown hair out of his face, he looks so peaceful, he has small freckles dotted on his nose and his cheeks, I put my hand on his fore-head and brushed his hair away, revealing the  birthmark he had of the Big Dipper, I Leander down and pressed a gentle kiss to his fore head, his skin was so soft.

I pulled up as a soft pink dusted both mine and his cheeks.

I floated a few inches off the ground and leaned against the back wall.

I noticed him start to shuffle, he looked panicked and scared, when he started to sweat I open his mind space and looked into his dream:

"Shooting star?"

I question my self seeing her in his dreams.

She was screaming horrible things at him as she brogan to multiply all screaming different thinks.

He started to cry in his sleep which made me snap out of my thoughts and fix his dream.

"this may call mw out but oh well"

I snappes my fingera and his dream went empty , It all wnet black.

I went into his dream and wrappes my arms around him,he froze.

Dippers POV:

I felt something wrap around me, at first I thought it was fear, opened my eyes and saw a yellow waist coat with a black bow tie.my head shot up.

"B-Bill?"
"Shhhh~ it's okay pine tree"

His yellow eyes opened and stared down at me, I felt...safe.

His eyes glowed an amber colour with black slits, he had a caring expression on his face as he life's up my chin.

"Your safe pinetree"