Hiding

Bills POV:

When I heard pine tree say his sister name I felt the colour in my face drain,I turned seeing the pines standing there, shooting star looked like a whore I mean that skirt is so SHORT!.

I snapped out of my moment of thought and Stood up aside pine tree,I don't think they recognised me so I had to call pine tree Dipper...oh boy.

"Dipper is everything alright?"

That felt so strange but I walked up and placed a hand on his shoulder, he flinched before turning to me and hesitantly nodding.

I turned to the pines...

"You are?"

"I'm Mable, his twin!"

I cringed at the word twin, she couldn't call him that after everything she had put him through.

"Pleasure to meet you, the names...Blair"

Man I should be an actor, she believed me.
I noticed her roll her eyes after in introduction.

I rolled mine

"Wow...pleasures all mine"

I had a hint of sarcasm in my voice that I had noticed she took offence to. Of course she did.

"don't roll your eyes at me!"

"you rolled yours at him first!"
pine tree shouted back at his sister

I watched as the argument between the two twins started to get heated with pine tree raising his voice and shooting star twitching with anger. That's when it happened, everything went silent.

*SLAP*

Shooting star slapped him across the face making everyone freeze in place, pine tree had his hand on his face were she had slapped, wearing a shocked impression on his face, I noticed a few tears stream down his face as she laughed, calling him a cry baby. I turned to sixer and fez who didn't do anything they just
stood by the trees , not showing any care to pine tree. Nobody was taking action so I was going to...

"YOUR ALL FUCKING IDIOTS! YOU ALL THINK THAT PINE TREE IS IN THE WRONG WHEN HES NOT! "

I think they were to stunned by my sudden out burst to relies I called him pinetree. Oh well.

I was panting from the sudden shout but didn't relax, I could feel the anger building up in me but pine tree shook his head, making me calm down slightly but not a lot.

I watched her chuckle a bit before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Aw-awwwe hahaha, y- you think your so brave standing up for my pathetic excuse for a b-brother"

She said between laughs, she looked at my fist that were balled.

"Ha! What are you gonna do, hit a girl?"

She said her voice filled with sarcasm,made me sick.

"Oh~ Mable...you."

Her face changed to a confused as I spoke shrugging my shoulder with a relaxed expression on my face

"Know"

"Nothing"

She raised a brow before falling to the ground unconscious along with fez and sixer.

"Oops"

I said sarcastically, I had snapped my finger making them all pass out, no violence.  I removed their memories of their encounter with us, or mainly me, they might remember pine tree but oh well.

Days went by and pine tree was always on edge, it worried me.

I remember a Tuesday morning, this is how it went:

I woke up and climbed out of bed, getting reading and going down stairs, I'm surprised pine tree wasn't awake yet.

I sat on the couch seeing him asleep with a book in his arms, it made me smile. I kissed his fore head and sat down placing his head on my Lap, brushing his hair out his face.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes, sitting and lying on my shoulder,his voice was deep and husky as he had just woke up.

"Morning bill..."

He said yawning half way through,

"Morning pinetree"

He walked over to the kitchen and opened the cupboards probably making a cup of tea or coffee.

I walked up behind him taking my cup of tea he made for me and he looked so startled he jumped back against the wall, panting, looking traumatised.

"Pine tree....?"

He fell down curling into a ball against the wall crying and repeating over and over Again

" I need to hide...I need to hide...I need to hide"

I placed a hand on his shoulder before hugging him and pulling him close, he pulled on my shirt crying into my chest.

"You can't keep hiding for ever darling"