Mable...

Mable's POV:

I walk off the bus at gravity falls, I was so happy that Dipper had moved out, not sure where though so I don't really care.

I walk up to the shack and knock on the door, who I believe was Ford answered

"Do I know you, you look familer?"

"It's Mable!" I responded smiling

"MABLE, how are you?"

"I'm great, I wanted to visit you if that's alright"
I gestured to my bags
Ford signalled for me to come inside, bringing my bags in.

Stan walked in and greeted me too.

"Is Dipper coming kid?"

I tried to hide that fact that I rolled my eyes but I think Ford saw.

"He moved away a few weeks ago, haven't seen him since"

"That's a putty,Do you have a photo of him, just so we can how he has grown" Ford said smiling.

I sighed and opened my suit-case, pulling out a scrap book and flicking through the pages.

I didn't have many but my most recent photo was from the day he moved out, I turned the book so they could see but the expression they both made didn't look good.

"Stan..Ford?"

"T-that's the boy that's bought the book..t-t-the spell book!"

Stan said looking worriedly at Ford, they explained what happened that day and I froze, I thought this time with them would be amazing but of course, Dipper manages to ruin it!

Dippers POV:

I was in the living room reading the spell book and finding more about demons.

"Hey pine-tree~"

"AH-BILL!"
I scowl at Bill as he laughs, scared the life out of me!

I smile looking down shaking my head, he stops laughing and tilts his head like a confused kitten (it was adorable!!) I looked up at him and jumped over the back of the couch, placing the book down.

I laugh placing a hand on Bill's cheek sending him back to earth, his head twitched as he blinked his eyes.

"Pffft-your so silly"

"Am not!"

"Ah~ Bill cipher, the most powerful dream demon, started an apocalypse over gravity falls"

He smiled looking proud of him self, I knew his expression was about to change so I laughed quietly

"Can't tell the pines brothers apart if they switch their clothes" with that I burst into laughs, turning away from the used-to-be-Dorito as his face turned to an offended look.

"PINE-TREE! How could you"

I just laughed at his face and nugged him, pointing out the window to the sunset.

Every night when the sun would set me and Bill would head to our special place, we're we had our first kiss at the top of the cliffs. I put my shoes and waited for Bill at the door, he walked over and opened it gesturing fie me to walk through I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss before walking out the door. He followed behind, locking the door.

We had just made it to the top, Bill teleported and was now sitting with his legs dangling over the edge, I soon joined, perfectly timed to see the sun set.

I thought i herd whispers and rustles but I remembered the wood was just behind us, it was probably animals. I herd a whisper again and this time I kept my guard up, that's when I heard a familiar voice that sent shivers down my spine, my head snapped around, Bill looked at me confused as I stood up quickly.

"Dipper, dipper,dipper...remember me"

"Mable..."