Soul weapons

Bills POV:

I wasn't to sure what had happened even though it happened in front of my eyes.

Me and Tad where talking things out now like we should have centuries ago.

I guess I just hated saying sorry, it made me feel

Weak

Tad smiled and tipped his hat before a portal appeared behind him and he walked through.

I waved as he disappeared into the portal.

I walked into Williams room (spare room)

He was in front of a mirror looking at the wound that was caused

I snapped my finger and bandages starting to wrap around his waist.

He turned and smiled weakly

"Y-..."

He froze in his words as an obvious shot of pain hit his lower back.

"You alright?"

He hesitantly nodded before grunting as a small bit of blood soaked through the bandages .

"Y-you alright Bill?"

"I'm fine William but you need rest okay? I'm gonna check on pine tree and when I come back you better be resting,okay?"

He nodded with a smile as I left the room and headed to mine. Or pine trees, he might not be to happy knowing I claimed the room as 'ours' but oh well.

I walked into the room and flicked the light switch.

He was crying his heart out onto the pillow, hugging onto the blanket.

His eyes were bloodshot and his nose was red, he was shaking and gasping every-once a while.

I sat down next to him on the other side of the bed and went to place my hand on his shoulder put he flinched away, he pulled the blanket over his head.

"Pine tree...please....look at me love?"

I saw the blanket move as his head shook 'no'

"I-I'm a..a-a m-mon-nster Bill..."

"No your not, now please look at me"

...

"Pine tree please!"

...

"Dipper!, dam it, LOOK AT ME!"

I cried as tears fell down my cheek.

He sat up and glanced at me and that's when I noticed something was wrong, before I was certain of what I saw he snapped his head back around to face the wardrobe.

When he lies down, he always lies on the right side of his body and maybe that's why I never noticed it...

He turned showing the left side of his face as a tear ran down his cheek.

"Turn the other way, let my see the other side..."

With that he shook his head slightly and his back under the covers

"Alright, you leva end no choice"

With a snap of my finger he was knocked out cold, I moved his hair revealing the right side of his face, it was covered in....scales?

(A/n kind like this