Spell book

Dippers POV:

It's been years since I've seen my gruncles, I don't think they will recognised me, I did leave my pine tree hat though and put on my black zipper.

I walked into the shack gift shop and looked at the till, Stan was there.

"You looking for something kid"

"Just a book"

"Go to library"

I sighed

"Library don't sell them"

"And why would we-"

I pulled out a wad of cash I had got from winning the lottery (another reason I moved house)

"Well what book you looking for".
He said sounding quite happy

"Spell"

He froze and called in ford. Who made sure I wasn't a demon with a few test and questions

"Why do you want a spell book?"
Ford asked looking me dead in the eyes

"Weirdmageddon has made me quite afraid of a demons return and wanted to lead to banish then if I ever encounters them"

He bought it, they believed me!

It was an old book ford didn't need anymore he had copies and I gave them the money.

I didn't know they could be so stupid.

I walked over to bills statue and started to talk to him again, even though it was raining, but I did, everyday until I found the resurrection spell

I held Bills hand and sighed,beginning to chant

"Ex his verbis petere ut insolescay per licentian oriri ex somno consopiri sempiterno"

A/N translate if you want, it's Latin

I repeated these word over and over again, a blue flame appearing on our hands as I continued to speak...I went on for maybe 3 minutes before hearing a second voice say it with me.I stopped chanting and looked up, there stood Bill, he had tears on his face and a soft smile.

Bills POV:

My hand was on pine trees cheek, wiping his falling tears away leaving my own to fall freely. Before I could say anything pine-tree hugged me, wrapping his arms tightly around me, I froze for a second before hugging him back.

"Why did you want me alive?" I questioned as we pulled away

" you heard and made the deal, you know why"

We both laughed softly and just looked into each other's eyes for a bit.

They were beautiful and brown I could stare at them for hours, the sun setting in the back made them shine.

"And thought your eyes couldn't get prettier"
I mumbled

"What was that?" he asked as I snapped out the stare
"N-NoThInGs"
'I'm a shit liar'

I thought to myself as pine tree shrugged and walked to his bag, swinging it over his shoulder

I was told to just follow him so i did,we talked a bit and got really close by the time we were at his house.

He showed me the spare room, it was yellow

I smirked at him

"Sooo~ did you have this room all set up for me? It's yellow~"

He blushes and screamed at me, I just laughed

"NO I-IDIOT"

He stormed away making me laugh even more, we talked for a bit after he had a shower, in the living room pervs, and he was dressed!

Eventually we went to bed.

I walked into my room, the moon shone through the window as I took my shirt off and put Pyjama bottoms on. I closed the black out curtains and lay in my bed thinking of what life would be like with pinetree and smiled, I eventually fell asleep and dreamed what my life was going to be like...having to act human.