Worlds away-part 1

Pacifica's POV:

Oh...shit

That was Stan...

This was not going to end well.

We all freeze in our places.now here comes my question

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE FUCK IS HE DOING WITH A PISTOL .

...He had the gun trained on Bill.

"This demon a lot to you...no"

"you wouldn't fire...beside...im
d e m o n...I cant die""

"Is that a challenge cipher?...I was prepared...these little bullets are made of mercury"

We all froze...I used to look up to the pines...they seemed like such amazing people....this fight was not going to end well.

"WeLl..."

A voice boomed through the woods.

"Who's there!"

Stan exclaimed as a gateway opened and out walked a demon dressed in purple..

"If YoU hUrT My CoUsInS, WeLl YOur GoiNg To HaVe To FigHt Me AsWeLl...or Are YoU just As WeAk As YoU LoOk?"

So . . . this must be Tad...the cousin, Bill said he was also extremely power full.
He landed next to me and smiled. He tapped my left leg with his umbrella.

"ShOulDer WiDtH ApArT My dEaR"

I put my legs shoulder width apart and crouched slightly. I was in a stance ready for a fight.

Both bill and Tad summons flames. Bills where blue and Tads where green.

Me and dipper went next to each other and stayed in the stance position...a fight was seconds from breaking out. but something happened I didn't expect. Bill lowered his flames.

Dippers Pov:

everything went black and white...Bill froze time but had only given me access to see what he was doing.

I raised my brown as he help out a hand engulfed in flames...

"what are you doing Bill...?"

"trust me pine tree...make a deal"

"what?"

"MAKE A DEAL!...sorry I'm just on edge right no-"

I shook his hand

"but I never told you the deal...?"

"I trust you"

before I knew it I was flying and transparent, I looked at my real body and noticed bill was possessing me...I could see where he was going with this.

time began to play again..

"wait...where's Bill...?"

"right here kid"

i watched as the all froze to Bills Words...

"but...your dipper..."

"wrong...."
he turned his head or...my head i guess, to face them all and showed his golden eyes.

"what's wrong Fez...didn't hesitate to shoot last time your had a gun trained on me..."

they all froze but quickly caught up to what he was doing.

Stan froze before going to turn the gun to Tad... When the fuck did he posses Paz?

the 2 cousins looked at each other and bill just laughed