Weasley is not right for you, Jones.

"Wait... No....I can see through your mind....a can see something special... something unique... SLYTHERIN!"

i saw Fred's smile fades away.
I got up.

uhm what? What the actual fuck? Why am I in slytherin? It doesn't make sense...except that, all of my friends are in Gryffindor....

as I was walking to sit at the slytherin table lost in my thoughts, I loud voice puts me back to earth.

"where are your friends now Jones? Huh?" Malfoy asked me with a smirk.

"At least I have friends Malfoy"i said and sat next to him.

" if you're gonna be a slytherin you should act like one! So stop hanging out with gryffindors!" he ordered me with a serious look.

"You are not my dad, So fuck off Malfoy" I said and I  automatically raised my middle finger across him.

" I said do not hang out with them anymore!" He said with an angry tone on his voice.

"You can't tell me what to do blondie" I responded.

" of course I can! That's what i do! And if you won't do what I say, I'll make you !" he said and licked his lips.

 we kept eye contact for a minute.

As I was looking at him, I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"hey Y/N! Do you want to come with us on the roof of the building? I got beers! " Fred said and raised his eyebrows.

I turn my back to Malfoy as I was talking with Fred.

"Of course I want to!..." I said and got up .

"Now, if you'll excuse me Malfoy... I have my friends waiting for me, on the contrary you have no one! So fix your mouth and your attitude before it's too late... "
I said and grabbed Fred's arm and started to walk away .

We finally got on the roof and Fred gave me a beer.

"So Jones, you're fearless, aren't you?" He asked me and opened the cans.

"Well, Malfoy deserved it..." I said and looked at him in the eyes.

" of course he did! "
He said while he drank a little bit of his beer.

"the Guys must be looking for us .." I said and point them with my finger.

" we're here dickheads! "He said and we lauged

"what are you doing on the corner of the roof? Hiding or something?" Ron asked with a dramatic voice.

" no you idiot... if you're sitting in the middle of the roof you can only see the sky, but If you're sitting on the corner of the roof you can see the mountains, the sea, and the sky..." fred replied and looked at the sky.

well I must say I didn't expect this answer from Fred's mouth...

"oh okay mister lover! " George said and winked at Fred.

"oh shut up.. "
Fred replied and punched George on the arm .

" we should play truth or dare!" George said all excited.

"I'm in!" I said and drank a little bit of my beer .

" okay ! I'll start! Hermione..." George said.

" yes." She replied.

-truth or dare?

-truth.

-is it true that you like my brother?

-of course not!

-who are you talking about, Granger?

-Ron?

-but I  didn't say Ron... how you were so sure I was talking about him?

"i -uh..." hermione said and blushed.

"hahah okayy..next.. Y/N!"
George said and looked at me

-truth.

-is it true that you want to make out with Fred?

"you're a dumbass..." Fred said and smirked

"Well... uh, he is my type... so why not? I said . I can tell that Fred is blushing a little bit...I have to admit that he has everything I want..

" very well!..." George said and we continued the game for a half hour.

" guys it's almost 11:00 PM... we should go to our rooms." Hermione said .

"Hermione is right.. come on guys, get up" I said and we all started to walk  together .

"See you tomorrow guys!" I said with a smile.

-byee, see you.

I got in my room and I was on my way to put on my comfort clothes.  I took off my shirt and then Malfoy came into my room aggressively

"WHAT THE HELL MALFOY!" I said and I covered my bra with my shirt.

"relax Jones.. I've seen plenty of women naked." He replied with a calm voice.

"YOU SHOULD KNOCK YOU JACKASS! IN FACT FROM NOW ON YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE ACCESS TO MY ROOM! I FORBID YOU TO-" he didn't let me finish my sentence by raised his hand and placed it on my mouth . He touched his body on mine.

"don't dare to raise your voice again on me Jones...and you shouldn't tell me what to do! If I want to come in your room i will come in your room! Understood?" He said and his blue eyes met mine.

"Fuck! Did you just bite me?" He said and his face got angrier than before.

"Yes I did. You can't keep my mouth shut!" I said with a furious look on my face.

He came closer to me and suddenly I'm one with the wall behind me...

"I can keep your mouth shut..." he rolled his tongue inside his mouth.

"What do you mean?" I replied with a question on my face.

"I could kill you" he whispered on my ear.

"Not if I kill you first..." I said and push him away from me.

"Where the hell have you been all the afternoon?" He asks me with anger in his voice.

"None of your business"i replied and looked away.

"Were you with Fred?" He asked calmly this time.

"i said it's none of your business!" i replied and he put his hand between my cheecks and pressed my lips .

"ANSWER THE GOD DAMN QUESTION JONES!" He shouted and i felt a weird feeling...

"YES I WAS, why do you care?" I said with an angry tone on my voice. 

"I don't." he said and pulled his hand back.

"Then get the hell out of my room blondie" I said and push him through the door.

"Weasley is not right for you, Jones." he said and he opened the door.

"Whatever . Now get out!" I said and closed my door .

What the hell was that all about? Malfoy needs therapy! Immediately...

_______________________________________

Please don't forget to press the ⭐ to vote💕 thank uu