your biggest desire.

Don't forget to vote<3 

"You look stunning" Fred said and looked me in the eyes.

"Oh cut the crap." I scoffed "What do you want, Weasley?"

I missed him but I'm not gonna forget what he did.

"Right... it wasn't me." He nodded negatively

"It wasn't you? What do you mean?" I replied calmly.

"We didn't have sex Y/N. And you should have known it wasn't me. I would never use you like that."

"I'm pretty sure it was you." I said with my eyebrows wrinkled

"Well, when you first told me I thought it was my brother, George. So I went to find out. It wasn't him. And I know it wasn't him because he is too shy to be with any girl, especially to pretend to you that it was me ."

His words were enough to made me realize how stupid I was.

"It was a trick..." I said and looked at the crowd around me.

"Someone got in your mind. And made you think that this was real." He replied and I immediately hugged him tightly. 

"I'm so fucking sorry..." I whispered to him.

"Its okay, it wasn't your fault, but This kind of magic is really powerful, as students, we can't reach that kind of magic. I don't think the guy or girl that tricked you was a student." He said and of course he was right. But who could it be?

"You know, this guy you were talking to in the hallway last year, he wasn't from there and he must be older than us." He said while we were still dancing.

Does he mean Kai? I mean, it does make sense. He wanted me to join them. I refused because of my friends here. And the next day everyone turned against me. It can't be a coincidence.

"What about the others? Didn't they turn against me the day after I thought you and I... you know.." I asked while I raised my eyebrows.

"Nobody turned against you Y/N." He nodded negatively.

I swear I'm gonna kill Kai...

"I have to go..." I said to Fred but he stopped me.

"Can I ask you something?" He said and we stopped dancing. I nodded.

"The day you thought we were about to... have sex, did you want it to happen? I mean did you like me?" He asked and I got speechless.

He was looking at me, waiting for an answer. 

"Hey, I'm sorry it took me so long to come. Can we finish the conversation we started before?" Draco came out of nowhere.

"Actually we...we were talking, so..." Fred said and raised his eyebrows and his shoulders together as a sign for Draco to leave us alone.

"Did you just ask me to go?" Draco got an angry look.

"Want me to beat your ass again Malfoy?" Fred got closer to Draco.

"Our conversation has to wait, Draco. And Fred, thanks for opening my eyes, I owe you one." I said and left them behind.

I was looking for Kai. it was really hard to find him in the crowd.

I went upstairs, we weren't supposed to go there, but I was pretty sure Kai was there. He is always in the forbidden place at the right time.

I got in the room of requirement. the room of requirement is a secret room within Hogwarts castle, only appears when a person is in great need of it.
It also has important things in it. I never been here before. Kai is in here, I can feel him. I can smell His perfume, God, he drives me insane.