I'm her fucking toy.

PLEASE IF YOU LIKE MY STORY VOTE, IT REALLY HELPS ME WITH THE RANKING.  PLS VOTEEEE
(PRESS THE STAR)

I spun the bottle and it stopped to Cedric.

"Diggory, you are a lucky man!" Blaise said and Draco gave him an angry look.

Cedric smiled as he was looking on the floor.

"May I have 7 minutes with you in private?" Cedric asked me and applied  his hand .

"Since you earned it.." I smiled and touched my palm on his hand and stood up.

"YOU HAVE FIVE MINUTES NOT SEVEN!" Draco shouted.

I gave him the finger and headed to the warehouse.

We were not allowed to have access in our rooms. That was a part of our detention .

We entered in the warehouse and Cedric closed the door.

"You know what? This is the first time I actually enjoy being in slytherin's  common room." He said while he was looking at me deep in the eyes.

"what a suprising turn of events."
I replied with a smile.

"I like being here with you..." He came closer to me and touched my cheek softly with his left hand.

-And I like being here with you...

His hands headed to my waist. I put my palms behind his neck.

We were about to kiss.

And then Malfoy opened the door.

"Times up."

"There has been only 2 minutes !" I replied.

"I don't fucking care, I make the rules!" Draco said and grabbed my arm pulling me away from Cedric.

"Hey!" Cedric shouted and punched him on the face.

Draco pushed him on the floor.

I grabbed Draco's shoulder and pulled him back to give Cedric time to get up.

"Don't get in the middle of this Jones!" Draco told me

"No Malfoy! YOU are getting in the middle of this!" I said and Cedric stood up

"That's right!" Cedric said and grabbed him by his collar.

"ENOUGH!" Snape shouted.

-I saw everything! Detention for the three of you! -10 points from slytherin and -5 points from hufflepuff . Tomorrow night you will clean the lab ! Now everyone in your dorms.

I nodded and went  to my dorm.

What was that all about? What is going wrong with this man anyways? He is so charming when he gets angry. Okay, this is weird. Why the hell did I say that?

I opened my phone and I had 3 notifications.

One message from Hermione Granger.
"Girl! You met Cedric and he posted a picture with you! Oh my god, best detention ever! "

One message from Fred Weasley.

"Wow Y/N... with Diggory? You forgot about me so fast? " 

One message from group chat.
*Hermione Granger added you to a friend group*
Members : Harry Potter, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Y/N Jones.

Bloody hell... do they all have this app?

I replied first to Hermione.
"Yeah, I met cedric. He is really charming. But guess what..."

Then I replied to Fred.
"Oh Freddie... you know you're hard to get over..."

And then to our group chat.
"Guys, I'm so screwed..."

I went to Cedric's profile and looked at our pic. We look great together.

*New message from Cedric Diggory*

"How are you?"

I replied immediately.

-I'm fine Ced, how about you?

-better than ever!

-wow, when did you get all that excitment?

-when I first saw you.

- That's charming Diggory. 

-thanks for being in charge tonight .

-for you? Anytime! Goodnight.

-Goodnight love.

*New message from Fred Weasley*

"I'm teasing you... I'm there for you whenever you need me."

- I know. I'm here for you too...

*New message from Group chat*

Harry: tell us!!

Hermione: yeah, spill the tea!!

- I'm gonna tell you everything tomorrow before class. I promise. Goodnight guys.

I didn't go to sleep. I wanted to do something else first. I searched Draco's profile.

*Draco Malfoy posted a picture 2 hours ago*

In a suit. God... he is so handsome when he wears a suit. Like... please fuck me-

What. Did. I. Just. SAY?
Shit... Do I have a thing for him?
No, that can't be true...
He is a total dick. A blond, tall, handsome jerk.

Did I just do that again? I need some sleep... I think I have hallucinations.

I touched my forehead with my palm to see if my temperature was higher than normally is. I think I'm cool. I just say nonsense.

I turned off my phone and I went to bed.

_______________________________________

Draco's POV.

We got rid of Weasley and now we have Diggory... Perfect! She needed more time with him in the warehouse.  I gave them 2 minutes. Wasn't that enough? What did they want ? To Fuck each other? I'm so fucking angry.  They posted a picture together. She is a fucking whore. I fucking hate her! I'm gonna kill them both. How am I supposed to stay calm after everything that happened tonight??

"FUCK!" I screamed and Blaise woke up by my loud voice.

-What happened?

-Nothing.

-Tell me Draco. You woke me up, you have to.

- It's nothing Blaise, I'm fucking good.

-Are you crying?

-What the hell, No...

- I have eyes Malfoy. And I see tears falling down of yours.

I got up and kick my suitcase with all of my strength .
"IT'S NOT FUCKING TEARS!"

-Okay... calm down.

-Go to sleep Blaise.

-If this is about a girl, she got lucky that she will not be one of your toys.

"I'm her fucking toy." I whispered.

-what did you say?

-nothing Blaise. Go to sleep.

If she doesn't want me, I don't give a shit about it. I could have any girl I want. And that's what I'm gonna do...

_______________________________________

Hi loves. I'm really sorry for not posting these days...and I'm sorry for the short part.. I promise the next one is gonna be longer💕 tell me your thoughts in the comments. Don't forget to votee