You're choking me....

Pls vote if you like my story.

We spent an hour dancing, singing  and mostly drinking. I have to admit that I'm very drunk. I should sit the fuck down...

"THAT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITE SONGS!" I said loudly and my face started to spark.

"Wait, you Kidding right? This is one of my favourite songs too" He replied and a smile appeared on his face.

"I'm not joking Weasley..." I said and I bit my lip.

He grabs be by my waist and brings me closer to him...we sing together our favourite song and I can feel the butterflies on my stomach throwing a party....

Oh my god I want to kiss him so bad

Our bodies were stuck together all the time. Dancing on the beat of the song.

He looks at me deep in my eyes. His red hair touches my forehead as he softly leans on my face.

Fred is looking up and then looks at me.

"Hey..." he said and lifts my head up by putting his hand on my jaw and kisses me.

He grabs be by my waist and pulls me up. I put my hands on his shoulders to find my balance. We got all the eyes on us. I could feel them staring. But who cares?  I wanna let it all out, I am myself , my drunk self, that's even better!

Fred's  left hand touches my cheek  and leans his face on mine, he kisses me again. His lips are now on my neck leaving soft kisses...  Oh my god I can feel myself getting wet...he is so fucking hot...

it feels great. But I really need to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be back in two minutes " I said and he nodded with a wink.

I saw Hermione with Ron dancing
"HEYYY, WHERE ARE YOU GOINGG?" She said loudly to me because  the music volume was too loud.

"To the bathroom" I said

"WHAAAAT??" she said and I started laughing

"TO THE BATHROOM " I yelled and she started laughing 

"Do you want to dance with me or do you prefer dancing with Fred?" She said and winks at me with a smile on her face

"Is she drunk?" I asked Ron while I was laughing.

"A little bit, yes.." he said and smiles at me

"Keep your eyes on her Weasley! And dont let her drink anymore." I said with a smile and he nodded at me

While I was walking I saw Malfoy staring at me.. I wasn't able to see clearly his face expression. But I didn't give a shit at this moment. I continue walking ...

I took the stairs

as I was walking upstairs I could barely hear the music from the party downstairs.

my heels were making so much noise  that it was hitting me on the head. I started having a headache. It's probably because of the alcohol .

---------------------------------------------------------

I was in the ladies bathroom and I was washing my hands.
I looked in the mirror...i saw my reflection and Malfoy staring at me behind.

"Hey blondie" I said with a wasted smile.

He walks on me really fast and says
"Are you fucking serious, Jones?"

He grabs my neck and sticks me on the wall behind me.

'Are you fucking wasted Malfoy?" I said with a scared look.

"NO! YOU ARE! " he said loudly .
I could hear his breath going faster.
He wrinkled his eyebrows. His lips got thinner from his anger.

"WITH FRED? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULDN'T COME TO THE PARTY!" he tightened his hand even harder on my neck. I can barely breathe.

-D- Draco. You.... you're choking me...

His face suddenly takes another look. A frightened look .He got scared. He slowly relaxed his hand from my neck and he finally let me breathe correctly.  I started coughing.

I heard Fred shouting my name. After that I saw him run on us and grab Draco from his shoulders  and then...everything got dark.

What do you think is gonna happen? Sorry for not posting yesterday.