Spin the Bottle .

Don't forget to votee.

I woke up next morning and opened my window to see the weather. Grey clouds, wind aaand It's raining. We have to cancel our plans to the river.

I got dressed and walked into gryffindor's common room. A random girl opened the door.

"Hi, is Hermione there?" I asked with a smile.

She kept looking on my neck. With a weird look.

Shiit.. I forgot to cover the bruises...

"She must be inside, come in.." she replied with a smile.

-No, actually... I'll come back later...

I run back to my room.

"How I could be so stupid.." I asked myself while I was covering the bruises.

I walked out of my room and I met Hermione at the hallway.

-hey I was coming to you..

-me too! Betty told me that you were looking for me, why didn't you come inside?

-well she was looking constantly at my neck and then i realized that I hadn't cover the bruises. So i run to my room to do it.

"what. An. Idiot." She said and laughed.

-Do you think she is gonna tell someone?

-Betty? Nahh... she is very quiet and shy..

-good for me...

"now come to our common room."
She said and grabbed my hand.

I got in gryffindor's common room.
Ron, Harry, Fred and George were sitting on a couch.

-hi guys!

-hey...

"Are you feeling better?" Fred asked me with a soft tone on his voice.

"much better!" I replied with a smile.

"Unfortunately we are not going to the river today..." Harry said.

"I know... such a bad weather.." I replied when I was looking on the window and wrinkled my eyebrows.

Dumbledore at the loudspeakers:

"Good morning students... May I have your attention please?...
It caught on my attention that many students from slytherin and hufflepuff are getting into fights all the time. We are really worried about this situation. So we decided one thing. I want  all the students of those two houses to go at slytherin's common room and spend the rest of their day  together. Thank you for your time"

"Oh man...why is this my fault?" I asked with a tired voice.

"If you want we can go to professor Snape and ask him to stay in here... "
Harry replied to me.

"Wow, I can do that?!" I asked all excited.

"Yes but you have to tell him what happened with Draco so that he can understand and let you stay here.." he replied.

"No it's not necessary for Snape to find out .... it's just one day..thank you Harry" I said and gave him a hug.

"Hey can I talk to you?" Fred asked me and got up from the couch.

-of course...

- I will walk you to your common room...

-okay... bye guys...

-byeeee

I was walking on the hallway with Fred.

"Look Jones, I just wanted to tell you to not worry about us... You can do anything you want. You know that , right? I dont wanna pressure you to be with me..." he said and put his palms inside his jean pockets.