Malfoy means nothing to me.

important note: in this story with the spell obliviate you only forget what happened few hours before you wake up. 

________________________________________________________________

I woke up to my dorm. That's weird. I remember myself being at the common room next to the fireplace..

I have a headache. But I didn't see those nightmares again.

I got dressed and went to the dining room.
I saw Draco looking at me. I rolled my eyes and continued walking.

"Hey, I was looking for you." Cedric said with a smile.

"Here I am.." I replied with a sigh.

He grabbed my hands softly in front of everyone.

"I want to be with you.." he said and looked me in the eyes.

Everyone is staring at us... I didn't say anything. I did a smirk and looked down.

"How about you, Jones?" Cedric asked me and I looked him deep in the eyes.

"What are you waiting Jones?" Fred and George shouted.

I looked at them and then looked at Draco. He looks back at me with his eyebrows wrinkled.

I looked back at Cedric.

"I want to be with you too..." I said and he smiled at me.

Everyone were clapping their hands and Cedric kissed me.

After our classes I went on the roof of the building.  There has been 4 hours and still here I am watching the sky.

I saw the sunset. I breathed in. My lungs were filled with fresh air.
I breathed out.

What If Cedric is not the one that I want?

I know Draco is toxic, but something inside me is screaming his name. Deep deep down, I know I should be with him...
But after everything he did to me? He manipulated me. He doesn't deserve me.

The stars came out and the sky got dark.  I'm still at the roof. Thinking about what I did. Was it right? Me and Cedric? Definitely better than me and Malfoy.

I'm freezing up here. But I don't wanna leave. Its peaceful here. The moon looks so nice. The stars light up the whole sky. It's like they are talking to me. Its forbidden for me to be here . It's 11PM.  I don't want to go back. I want to look at the sky a little more.

The door of the roof opened and I hid behind the wall.

Shit, that's what happens when I don't follow the rules. Now if someone sees me there, I'm screwed...

I looked carefully to see who it was. Tall, blond hair and rings on his fingers. What is he doing here?

"FUCKKK!" He shouted and punched the wall next to him. His hand started to bleed.

I wanted to get closer to him. I wanted to help him.

He sat on the floor while he was looking at his hand.

"Let me see it." I came closer to him.

His eyes got wider and his eyebrows raised. He didn't know I was here and he definitely didn't want me to see him like this. 

He seems broken.

"You don't have to" he said and looked away while he was trying not to cry.

"Shut up." I replied and touched his hand softly onto mine.

"You broke a bone. Let me fix that." I said and took off my wand.

"It gonna hurt a little bit." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"It's fine." He said and his blue eyes met mine.

"Episkey" I said and did the right move with my wand.

"Ah Fuck." He groaned with his eyes closed.

"Did It hurt?" I asked and his hand got fixed in a minute.

"No..." he replied and looked up.

"Right..." I said with a smirk.

His hand was still on mine's .

A shudder passed all over my body.

He was looking at me.

We kept eye contact for 30 seconds.

"I have to go. You are welcome by the way." I said and walked away.

I felt butterflies throwing a party in my stomach. This needs to stop. I have to kill those butterflies. 

why do i feel like that again? After what he said to me? He literally used me as a sex toy. And here I am helping him again. This needs to stop.

"Miss Jones." Snape said and came next to me.

I'm literally screwed.

"Yes?" I replied and raised my eyebrows , pretending that I don't know what time it is.

"Please come to my office for a moment." He said and walked away. I followed him and got inside his office .

"Sit down." He ordered me.

I sat down and crossed my arms.

"Are you and mister Malfoy  in a relationship?" He asked me and raised his eyebrows.

"What? No!"  I replied with a serious look on my face.

Shit, he knows. I'm so in trouble. I can feel it.

"Is something wrong with you lately?" He asked me and looked at me up and down.

"No." I replied and wrinkled my eyebrows.

"Do you know who is whispering to you?" He asked and I stayed speechless.

"You need to tell me everything." Snape whispered on me.

"I have to go. I'm sorry." I said and walked out of his office. 

I saw Cedric in the hallway.

"Cedric! " I shouted and run closer to him.

I gave him a hug.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked me and his arms got around my waist. 

"Nothing.. just hold me a little bit longer. Don't let me go." I said and he smiled. He held me in his hug and I got lost in my thoughts.

Everything is gonna be alright. Cedric is gonna be by my side...
I have Fred by my side too. I don't need anyone else.

I'm gonna pass that thing with the nightmares. I'm strong and I have my friend's support.  I don't even need Malfoy in my life. He means nothing to me.

______________________________________

I know this part was small, sorry about that. I'm gonna do a longer part , maybe tomorrow. Thanks for your support. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts