wanna try again?

Don't forget to votee

"Y/N, its been a year since we became deatheaters. You know that you have to do it soon, right?" Draco said and looked me in the eyes. I grabbed my coat and put it on.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Out." I said and headed to the door.

"Either you kill or you get killed." Bellatrix scoffed and I slammed the door behind me.

Everything is different. I'm a deatheater now, im a deatheater for a whole year actually... I torture people, and honestly, I dont give a fuck. They deserve it. I'm just doing my job. But, killing someone? Well, I don't know if a have the guts for that.

"Of course you do." I heard a voice and turned around.

"Stop reading my thoughts, Kai! And stop following me." I scoffed.

"Following you? Come on now." He smirked. "I'm here to ask you out."

"What? What do you mean? I'm dating your nephew." I said and crossed my arms.

"You and me at the yule ball." He said and put his arm around my back.

"You and her? I don't think so." Draco scoffed. "She is going with me."

When the fuck did he get there ?

"Relax big guy. I'm not going to steal her." Kai replied and got closer to him

"Then stop touching her!" Draco looked him angrily.

"Both of you stop it." I said and pushed them away.

"I'm going with Draco." I said and put my arm around Draco's back.

"No. I need someone to get me inside the building. You are the only one who i can use as a date." Kai said and Draco was staring at him angrily.

"The building is gonna be under a spell. You study there. You can pass it. And you can bring dates. So, me and Y/N are going together." Kai smirked.

"What about Draco?" I asked and wrinkled my eyebrows.

"Draco is coming alone, after I get inside the building you can be with him." He looked both of us and rolled his tongue inside his cheek.

"Fine, as long as you keep your hands away from her." Draco said and got closer to him

"I'm not gonna touch  her." Kai replied with a smirk and put his hands on Draco's chest to push him away. "Unless if she wants me to" he said and looked at me .

"You're a dick" I nodded negatively and he smiled.

The past six months all they do is fighting. And mostly because Draco is getting jealous easily.

"Tonight, at 8pm." Kai said and left.

Draco put his arm around my back and we walked together.

Draco is the only reason I hold on.

"Hey, remember that wand you saw on visions?" Draco asked calmly.

"Yes. What about it?" I crossed my arms while we were walking.

"Have you seen something like that again?"

"I dont think so, why? What that wand means?"I asked all confused

"I'm not sure yet. Let's go back to our dorms and find something to wear tonight, okay?" He said and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Right." I replied and headed to my dorm.