You.Are.Mine.

You guys asked for a spicy part so where we are...

If you know me in  person pls dont read It, this is gonna be uncomfy:")) 

Anyways dont forget to votee

ALSO THANKS FOR THE 1K VOTES BABIESSS, YOU ARE AMAZINGG.
_______________________________________

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled at him while he was locking the door with a spell.

"Shut up." he replied.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK AFTER THIS!" He grabbed me by my throat and pushed me on the wall behind me.

"Why did you do that, huh?" He squeezed his hand around my throat even harder.

"I did him a favor" I replied and bit my lips with a smile of satisfaction.

"The only one you are allowed to do favours is me! Understood?" He put his other hand on the wall next to my head to find his balance.

"Understood?" He whispered next to my ear.

I nodded slowly while my heartbeats were going faster.

"Good." He did a smirk while he was watching me struggling with my breathing.

"You love it when I choke you, aren't you?" He looked at my lips as I was breathing heavily

"Of course you do, you fucking slut." He moved his palm behind my neck and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me hard and bit my lips

"You. Are. Mine." He said and looked me in the eyes.

"No." I replied slowly to piss him off.

He looked at me up and down, Put his hand again on my throat leading me away from his body.

"Take off your clothes." He ordered me.
I crossed my arms while I was just staring at him, doing absolutely nothing.

"Take off your clothes or I'll rip them off of you." He threatened me.

"Do it." I replied " I hate these clothes anyways."

He smirked and put his hands on the top of my shirt. He put all of his strength and ripped it off. 

He lifted up my skirt.

He grabbed me by my hips and I crossed my legs around his back.

My back was touching the wall behind me.

He put his hand inside my underwear.

His finger teased my entrance.

"Fuck, Draco, do it already!" I said while I looked up.

His finger slipped inside me and I relaxed my head on the wall behind me from the satisfaction.

"Say you're mine."

"No."
I replied and looked him in the eyes

He rolled his tongue inside his cheek and added another finger inside me.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his blonde hair.

"Is that all you can do?" I replied with a smirk just to piss him off even more.

He let me down, turned me around and shoved me against the wall.

"Hands!" He ordered me and I put my hands on my back.

He took of his tie and tied my hands with it.

He lifted up my skirt and asked me again.

"Are you mine?"