Dance with me?

Don't forget to vote it's really important for mee

It's 7 PM, two hours before the party... and Malfoy still has my key.... anyway I don't care, hermione came in my room to get ready together.

She let me do her make up since she knows I'm pretty good at it.
I chose a pink eyeshadow and pink glitter for her eyes. red lipgloss for her lips and I curled her hair. She looks like a princess... she is wearing a red dress with no strips and black heels

I'm wearing the black satin dress that I tried on last night, and my dark green heels. I chose a dark green eyeshadow and a black eyeliner for  my eyes. I put red matte lipstick on my lips and straightened my hair. I put on my favourite perfume... a combination of musk, apple tree and coconut.

"Ready to go?" I asked Hermione with a smirk.

"Yes" she replied with a smile.

The party was downstairs. Only the students had access to the party under one condition...no alcohol.

But I'm definitely sure that we will drink tonight .

"Here we are" Hermione said and my attention headed to the table with all the alchohol bottles..

"I was so sure" I said to Hermione and she laughed.

Ron and Harry came to our way.

" you both look stunning !" Harry said and looked both of us.

" Indeed " Ron said while he was looking at Hermione..

They look so good together ...

"Ron...Is there anything you want to ask Hermione?" I said and raised my eyebrows while I was smiling.

"um.. Hermione, do you want to dance with me?" he asked while his face was glowing.

"Of course I want to dance with you Ron.." she replied and put a beautiful smile on her face.

Now it is just me and Harry .

"Do you want a drink?" He asked me.

"Um yes..  vodka with lemon juice would be great...thanks " I replied.

A blonde girl came to us and wave at Harry .

"hello harry." she said with a smile. 
she is really beautiful. blonde, with blue eyes.

 "Luna..  hi.. have you met Y/N?" Harry asked her and they both looked at me.

" unfortunately not! I'm luna , pleasure to meet you!" she said and applied her hand.

"Pleasure to meet you too" I replied and we shake our hands.

She smiled at me.

I smiled back. we kept looking at each other.

"Oh ... I'll leave the two of you alone" I said with a smile and walked away...

I headed to the table where the alchohol was. I start making my own drink ... I grab the bottle of vodka and then someone grabs the bottle of my hand...
 "rude" I said and then I saw Malfoy.
 "What the hell blondie? Just wait until I finish with my drink first!" I said and grabbed again the bottle of vodka, now from his hand.

" I thought I told you not to come, Jones" he said and looked me in the eyes.

"Did you bring my key or it fits on your lock too?" I said in a sarcastic way.

"You will not get your key back! I need to have access to your room whenever I want to! " He said and grabbed the glass of my hand 

"Do you even hear yourself right now, Malfoy?" i said and tried to stay calm.

"Clearly! I thought I told you not to come!" he replied and drink from my glass

"If it's "forbidden" then why are you here? "I asked with an ironic smile on my face.

"It is only forbidden for you" he said with the exact same face he always has. Cold.

"Do you ever change your face reaction Malfoy?" I asked and raised my left eyebrow.

"No." He said and I laughed in an ironic way.

He did a step closer to me.

He is so close to my face that I can literally hear his breath on my ears.

"If you ever laugh at me again I will fu-" he said and Fred interrupted him

-Jones, you look amazing...

"Thank you so much Fred."I said with a sweet voice.

"Dance with me??" He asked me politely and he didn't even look at Malfoy.

"with pleasure! "
I said and I didn't even looked Malfoy, i knew that this would piss him of... I already knew what his face would look like...

But I didn't care, I was dancing with Fred.

"Shall I get as a bottle of vodka?" He asked and smiled.

"Are you still there??" I replied. He smiled and headed to the table with all the alcohol.

"Girl, I'm having the best time of my life" Hermione said and I could see it in her eyes.

-Hermione! Where were you??

-i was dancing with Ron!

"Aaaand??"
I asked with a weird smile on my face

-Aaand I think that tonight is the night!!

-oh my god are you guys gonna do it?

-no you idiot!! But we might kiss..

"I'm so happy for you Hermione!"
I said and hugged her.

Fred returned with two bottles of vodka.

"Here you go , Jones" he said and gave me one bottle .

"Wait... a bottle each of us? Are you trying to kill us Weasley?" I asked and laughed.

"Whaaat??" He says and opened his bottle.

"I will leave the two of you get wasted"
Hermione said and we laughed...

What do you think is gonna happen?🙄🙄 please ton forget to votee💕