39

Before I go with the chapter, i wanna give credits to this awesome person EmilyHutson . She had the idea of this and some of the next chapters, so, a big thank u to her <3

POV Izuku

The court was big and white, the desk of the Judge was in front and there were two desks separated of each other.

We did everything we could to win, i think we did it pretty well. I was so nervous but I know we can win, we need to, i don't want to be with that monster anymore.

But my father also said some things that never happened and... The judge looked like he was believing him, and that's scaring me so, so much.

We are almost at the end of the trial and the judge is gonna tell us who's gonna have my custody. I couldn't be more nervous but we have so much chances to win.

"So, i have talked to some of my partners and we have made our final decision. Hizashi Midoriya, you have the custody of your son."

No, wait, i can't, it can't be.

Kaachan started yelling at the judge but i couldn't hear anything.

I fell to my knees crying, with my hand on my mouth. Shoto kneeled down with me, also crying. I quickly hugged him and he hugged back.

"Hizashi wins, but if Izuku midoriya wants to see his mother now and then he can see her. Obviously with Hizashi's permission." I heard the judge said but I didn't even cared at the moment.

That man wouldn't even let me see shoto anymore. I just want to be in his arms at the moment.

"It's ok baby, we will see eachoter in school and we have dorms, we will solve this out. Don't worry" Sho whispered in my ear, i hopped no one heard and I think no one did, so we're safe but I just want to stay in his arms forever. I don't want to let go.

"Let's go kid." I heard Hizashi said. Shoto slowly separated from the hug, he looked at me and smiled sweetly, those smiles he just gives to me, those smiles i love to see in his face.

We got up. I saw my mom crying, kirishima and kaachan were also crying, and i just didn't wanted to let shoto go. I still wanted to be with him, always.

Hizashi grabbed my shoulder, and squeezed hard until I let soto's hand go. I was still crying. I just couldn't believe it.

I gave everyone a last hug, specially shoto, i hugged him the longest till Hizashi pulled us away.

(Time skip, they're in hizashi's car, going to his home. It's weekend)

All the trip to his house was silent, i honestly don't know why would he want my custody for? I mean, just- why?

We made to his house and i was the last one to enter, i closed the door behind me and tried to go to my room but before I could do something, a hand grabbed my shoulder firmly. I immediately recognized the hand, it was Hizashi's.

"Give me your phone. I don't want you in touch with that boy. It's disgusting." His deep voice said.

I bit my lip to contain the tears and turned around looking at the floor. I gave him my phone, not wanting to get hurt, and got to my room.

I still have to pack the things on my mother's house... Oh God.. i whish this was just a nightmare.. i whish i could just be in shoto's arms again...

I got to my bed and layed there, silent tears rolled through my face. I cried myself to sleep, like I used to do every day before I met shoto.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AKFHSJDJSKDN IM SO EXCITED ABOUT THISSSS

K, So EmilyHutson and me are planning some things for this story and I'm so excited cause it's gonna be good, there are gonna be a lot of angst, fluff and a lot of other things.

Thank u for reading! If u liked the chapter please vote! Thank u for all the support this story is getting! I love y'all!

Byeeeeeew 🖤