chapter 9

POV. Izuku

"Let me go shoto!"
"No. You're warm, I don't want you to go"

Shoto trapped me in his arms and wouldn't let me go to my dorm, sure, I loved to be with him and I would love to be here forever, but I really need to calm down about all the thoughts that were passing through my head right now...

We were on his bed I was trying to stand up but Shoto just hugged me tighter

"What's in your head izuku?" He ask me so quietly I didn't even hear it

"What?" I ask between chuckles because of his stubbornes

He sat on his knees on the bed pulling me up with him

"I know your smile izu, that's not a real one... What's in your head?" He ask me again tacking my hands in his

HOW DID HE...?!

"I love your smile izu, I wish I could see it forever... I know when you are faking it.. so, what are you thinking?" He ask me...

"It-It's nothing im-important" MY GOD, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STUTTER?!

He put a hand in my cheek and put my hair behind my ear

He leaned closer and kiss me slowly...

I can't describe how good his lips felt in mine.. they moved in sync, like if they were made for each other...

"It's ok if you don't want to tell me, but please... Talk with someone... Don't keep it all to yourself... Please" he sounded so hurt...

I looked down

"I still don't get why you care so much about me..." I said it out loud

I looked at him scared that he might have heard me...

Nonono, I messed up!

He hugged me tight... I was on the verge of tears...

I was in such a shock that I couldn't even hug back

"I love you izuku, with all my fucking heart... Nothing would change that... I'm never going to stop loving you, never. Don't even think of that. You don't have to. I want to spend all my life with you and I never going to leave you, you're gonna pass through this, I'm going to help you... And you're getting better... I love you"

And with that I broke.

I sobbed into his chest while he was whispering sweet nothings in my ear and rubbing circles in my back...

When I calmed down Shoto just keep hugging me...

"I love you to sho... thank you for everything..." I whispered

"I love you to baby... You're gonna be fine, everything is ok.."

We broke the hug and he kissed me again... I can believe I already kissed mi crush (now boyfriend) so many times just in 2-3 days... But that's ok! I love to kiss shoto! His lips are so soft and he is so cute so I'm fine with kissing him every single day!

*My baby is happy 🥺*
Yes. Yes I am thankyouthankyou.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update! I had school and yada yada yada...

But, Chile anyways so-

Hope you like this chapter! I'm going to try to update as often as I did before with short chapters, so yeah... You're gonna have more updates... Yeeyyy...

I don't know if you are liking this story but I hope you do as much as I like writing it!

Also! You can leave comments in spanish if you like to! Spanish is my first lenguaje but I didn't like to write this story in spanish so I'm doing it in english :D

Thank you for reading! Leave a vote if you like this chapter! And thank you for all the support you're giving to this story, thank you so much!
Love you all!

Byeeeeee~