40

POV Izuku

The day after, Hizashi drove me to my mother's house so I could pack some of my things. I haven't texted shoto and I'm a little worried about him, i know it has just been a day but I usually text him all the time when we're not together, and honestly, he does the same.

I finished everything and said goodbye to my mother. When I hugged her i whispered in her ear if she could contact shoto to tell him that my father took my phone so I can't text him. She nodded so now I'm more calm about it.

Now that I packed I have my laptop so maybe in there I can contact some friends.

We got to hizashi's house and i immediately got to my room to unpack my things. I wasn't expecting help so i didn't care.

I finished unpacking things and i pulled out my laptop. Before I could do anything, someone knocked the door

"Izuku, open the door."

It was Hizashi. I got up from my bed and did as I was told.

"Is everything fine?" I said.
"Leave your door open, you can't have privacy." He said without expression in his face

"What? Why can't I have privacy? You already took my phone, what else do you want?" I said, raising my voice a little

"Do not raise your voice at me, you Idiot." He started to come to me. I realized what I did and immediately got scared.

"Y- your- you're right, I- I'm sorry" I said, almost trembling

He stopped walking towards me. And got out of my bedroom, but leaved the door completely open.

It's ok, just calm down, tomorrow you will see shoto. Everything will be fine.

I didn't knew what to do, i wanted to text Uraraka but I can't connect WhatsApp to my computer cause I don't have my phone. Oh! I can text her trough instagram! Shoto doesn't have Instagram so i can't text him but i already told my mother to contact him so he's probably not worried about me.

"Hey! Shut up, I'm talking to my friends!" I heard a high-pitched voice yell through other room.

Oh, i was muttering? I really need to get rid of that...

Well, let's text Uraraka, i need to distract myself

Izuku: Hi!

Uraraka: hi deku! Why are u texting me trough here?

Izuku: oh, i can't find my phone but i have up on searching, I'm texting u trough my computer :)

Uraraka: oh, u want me to call u?

Izuku: No! No, it's ok. Don't worry, I just wanted to talk to u!

Uraraka: oh, ok, and how's ur mother? Ur at her house aren't u? Ur laptop's in there so u must be, how's her?

Izuku: she's fine, thanks for asking! And yeah I'm at my mother's house!

Uraraka: that's great!

Izuku: yeah! What were u doing?

We spent hours talking, my father didn't seem to care i had my laptop, he probably thought I was doing homework or something.

When we said goodbye to each other it was already night. We tend to talk a lot, and she's a really good company! But I would prefer talking to shoto, i really miss him... But i can't be sad right now, tomorrow I will go to school and I will see him there!

"Izuku, go to sleep now, i don't care what u were doing. And leave your computer on. Your father wants to check it. He's gonna do that every day make sure you don't talk to anyone you shouldn't. Bye." Hizashi's wife said.

What?! He- he wants to check my computer too?! What's wrong with him?!

"I'm sorry but I won't be doing that. I want my privacy." I said.

"Look, i don't care. Talk to your father." She said.

Hizashi came to the room. I was sitting on the bed but i immediately got up.

"I don't care what you think, i need to make sure you stop talking to that boy. As I already said, it's disgusting." He said in his deep voice

It just made me more angry. "It is not disgusting. He is my boyfriend and you can't do anything abo-" i got slapped in the face.

I fell and then a felt a kick on my stomach. I started coughing and I felt tears rolling through my cheeks

"Do not raise your voice at me! He's not your boyfriend, i won't accept it! You are not gay!"

I was mad, i was so mad but im hurt and i can't move. I feel hopeless, i can't do anything.

"I- I'm n-not gay! I-Im bi-bisexual, please s-stop, I'm begging y-you..." I said through tears.

"Ugh, shut up!" He kicked me again in my stomach.

"I... I will l-leave my computer on so-so you check it... B-but please leave me alone... Please.." i started begging...

He got out of the room and once again, leaved the door open.

After a while of trying to get up, i finally made it. I sat in my bed, and controlled my breathing.

When I was finally calm, one of his daughters came to my room.
"Dad says he will check your things in a while, you can sleep. you look terrible, get some rest. I think if dad founds something he will wake you up." She said. I think she felt bad for me because of what her dad's doing, but c'mon, it's her and her sister's fault this is happening to me. But oh well, imma just sleep and hope nothing happens during night.

I just nodded to her and muttered a little 'thanks'.

(Time skip, it's the next day. I'm lazy ok? Lol)

I woke up, looked around the room and everything seem normal.
The only thing weird is that... Well, apparently i don't have a door anymore, but seeing the positive side, today I'm going to school so I get to see shoto.

I got off my bed and started getting ready, i looked around outside my room, in the house, and no one was around so i thought everyone kept sleeping.

Ok, that's a good thing, maybe I can go before someone wakes up and i get to go without getting beaten up. I can just leave a note saying that my school starts really early so it's not my fault.

I just need to see shoto to be safe again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY LUVS

I'm really sorry I didn't posted anything for some time but I'm back! That's a good thing, right?

Well, i think the next chapter there's gonna be fluff, so :D (i really enjoy writing fluff lol)

Thank you for reading! If you liked the chapter please leave a vote! Thank you for all your support K really appreciate it! I love you all!

Byeeeeeew 🖤