chapter 5

POV. Shoto

My eyes widened. Tears formed on my eyes and roll over my cheeks.
I had no expression, just tears.

Midoriya start shaking, I guess he was scared that if I was mad at him for doing self-harm, but I'm not. I'm just sad and shocked.

I instantly hugged him and he let out a sigh from relief.

He's so fragile and cute, why would he do that? I still can't understand! He doesn't has a reason! I love him so much... your gonna pass through this midoriya.. I'm going to help you...

I squeeze him in my arms and then break the hug.

I put my hand on his cheek and close the space between us, pressing my lips in his.

He kissed back almost immediately, putting his hand on the back of my neck

I pull back and hug him again.

"I love you so much midoriya..."
I squeeze him tighter...

"I love you to Todoroki.." he says back..

After a while we both calmed down and pulled back from the hug...

He tries to sit besides me but I put my arms around his waist keeping him in my lap.
"Don't... Just,, stay here.."
He nods and put his head on the grove of my neck, and put his arms on my back.

"Do... Do you have more than that ones..?" I ask scared for the answer...

We separated from the hug and he looks down...

He slowly nods biting his lip..

I feel tears forming on my eyes but I wipe them away and sigh

I see tears in his eyes slowly rolling through his cheeks..

I cup his face with my hands and wipe the tears on his cheeks away with my thumbs looking  in his eyes...

I kiss him slowly...

God, how I love to kiss him... It just feels right...

When the air faded we pull away panting

"S-sorry" I say embarrassed...

God, I bet I made him uncomfortable...

He looks down with a face completely red

Cute

"N-No... It's-It's okay..." He whispers

God he's so cute-

He puts his hand on my cheek and kiss my forehead... Not like my mother or yaomomo do... No. This was a loving and slow kiss...

I hug him again, and held him close.

"Can I see them...? Your-Your cuts..?" I ask him.

He nods in my shoulder and pulls away from the hug once again.

He lift up the sleeve from his other arm showing more cuts... Some of them were new, other ones were old and he also had a lot of scars.

"Midoriya..." I say shocked..

"I'm... I'm sorry todoroki...
I bet you're so disappointed of me right now..." He laughed sadly on the verge of tears...

"No Midoriya.. I'm not disappointed at all... I just  can't believe you're doing this to yourself... You don't deserve it... You're just a cute little bean who I just want to hold forever and protect from every bad thing that exists in this horrible world..." I think I said to much..."s-sorry... I just want to protect you"

He blushes like crazy once again and nodded...

He takes the hand that was on my cheek to the back of my neck and kiss me again...
It was a deep kiss... Not to dirty, of course... He's to pure to do something like that... AND the author is practically a child so she won't let me do something dirty *Of course, you pervert* yeah, yeah, I know.. *wow, you sound so disappointed* shut up *lol*

We separated from the kiss...

"Thank you Todoroki...

But...

I'm not worth it.."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's 1am lmao-

Sooooo, I don't know what to say, but yeah...

Umm well I added myself in this chapter, just because I wanted to. I really don't know what to put in here

I also wanted to make sure that I don't swear! I feel a bit uncomfortable writing swearing but I feel that I need to because if I don't it would be so... Boring, I think? I don't know I just feel like it would look better with the swearing 😅

So yeah... That was the chapter 5! If you like it please leave a vote! And that's it! Thank you for reading!

Byeeeeee~