chapter 4

POV. Shoto

He cries for a while in my shoulder and I keep kissing his cheek every once in a while to calm him down...

He falls asleep on my lap and I hug him close. I was gonna sleep to but then a thought pass through my head...

I slowly looked at his arms and wrist... Now that I think so he always wear long-sleeved shirts or hoodies...

I pull him in the bed so I can have more access to see his arms and he snuggle into the sheets... He's so cute-
Ok, not the time-

I grabbed his wrist to lift his sleeve but he flinched...
He changed positions and pull his arms on his chest so I couldn't grab them... What are you hiding from me?

He opens his eyes slowly
"Hey..." I said a bit ashamed..
He hums in response and close his eyes again...
"Can I see something...?" I ask him... I know he has his eyes closed but I know he can hear me... Maybe he's tired but I really need to know this...

"Yeah.. What do you want to see?" He says rubbing his eye with his hand to wake up more

"Can... Can I see your wrists midoriya?" I asked

He immediately tensed up and sit on the bed...

He denies with his head shacking... This is so hard for him, I can't stand seeing him like this...

I hug him pulling him in my lap once more and he calms down
"Are... Are you mad at me t-todoroki..?" He asks in the verge of tears...

"What? No. Of course I'm not mad at you. Why would you think that?" Why would I be mad at him? It's not his fault! It's not like you can decide if you wanna be depressed or not!

"Because I'm not telling you the information you want to hear.." he sniffs "god I can't even do that..." He whispers... I know that he didn't wanted me to hear that but I did...

"Hey,,, no Midoriya. No. Don't think like that..! I know it's hard for you to tell me things like that! It's not an easy subject to tell! I'm not mad at you at all, and I'm going to wait all the time you need so you can tell me what do you feel... You don't have to worry about anything...!" I whisper-yell at him

He nods his head and I start to play with his hair...
He slowly extends his arm toward me so I can see it..
I look at him asking permission and he nods looking down.

I slowly roll up the sleeve of his hoodie to look at his wrist and I see just what I didn't wanted to see...

He's cutting himself...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's literally 5am and I have school tomorrow I-

This is such a short chapter I'm sorry!   I didn't know how to end this but I'm really going to try to update tomorrow!
I think I'm going to do short chapters instead of large ones so I can update more often because I know how annoying it gets when storys don't update... But you also need to understand writers have things to do apart from writing so please don't get mad at a writer for not update, but anyways-!

Thank you so much for reading, if you like it please leave a vote and yeah...! Thanks

Byeeeeee~