chapter 2

POV. Shoto
I wake up to midoriya crying, shaking and mumbling things in his sleep...

I tried to wake him up but he just keep shaking more and more..

I hugged him tightly and rubbed his head with my hand. I pull him up with me and knelt on the bed putting him in my lap... Tbh I didn't know what to do... So I just keep playing with his hair and whispering sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down.

After a while he calmed down and opened his eyes slowly...

"Hey... You ok?" What a stupid question.. Of course he's not..

He nodded looking down and snuggling more to my chest... He's so cute-

"Are... Are you ok to Todo?" He asks looking up to my face.
He is so cute, even if he has nightmares he still cares about me...

"Yeah, I'm ok... You don't have to worry about me" I say looking at him.

He nods and close his eyes again cuddling in my chest...

"Let's go back to sleep midoriya, I'm sure you're tired" I say playing with his hair.

I'm sure he's not ok, but I don't want to force him to say something he's not ready to say... So I just wrapped my arms around his waist and let him fall asleep on my lap...

After some time of me just playing with his hair and rubbing circles on his back he fell asleep again... I  repeat: he. Is. So. CUTE.

He looks so peaceful, and cute and just- why would he think things like that?? He's so perfect. I just want to kiss him, and cuddle him, and make him smile, tell him everything was going to be ok because I was there for him and I would never let him go because I love him so much!

Yeah I'm just gay panicking-

I lay down on the bed again putting midoriya on my chest softly as to not wake him up, and fall asleep, cuddling this little bean...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, I know this is a short chapter but if I do short chapters are more updates!
Yey...!
Well, anyways- this may be an angst story but I wanna make it a bit fluffy with cuddles and such so yeah, hope you like it and if you did, then please leave a vote! It helps me so much to keep going on my storys so yeah... That's it, thank you
Byeee~