☾♕Chapter 39: Hunt Tainted

Song: Game of Survival by Ruelle🎶

~ Like hunter to prey I stalk you, like a wolf to the moon I worship you, like beast to beauty I devour you ~

Chapter Thirty Nine: Stripped and Hunted

Hunting is like going for a pack run except this time the prey know where coming with that said I've never been hunting before and I'm glad I'm back to being just the Luna. Banner can take it from there, I'm perfectly okay with being at his side.

Warriors Earnest, Everest, Wales, Loretta, Graystorm along with Hannah, Jayce and Tesoro each held two rogues down while the rest of the warriors were on guard in there wolf forms around us in case something went wrong. I'd also made sure to place more around the pack borders in case some managed to run that far.

Banner and I stood in front of our pack with eager members ready to give into their most primal self.

"I'd like to thank our warriors and the families who participated in the rogue wars along as everyone else either a friend a sibling I know it must have not been easy living in fear of the worst for the past five years but we've made it through as a pack and we'll continue to thrive as one", Banner addressed.

"I'd also love to thank my Luna for filling in as Alpha regent while I was away. Thank you all for treating her with the respect she deserves. Not all rogues are evil I don't want you to lose sight of that seeing as I brought some of them back with me as new pack members and I'd want you treat them fairly but these...", Banner said motioning over to the bloodthirsty rogues behind us.

"These are monsters and I don't take kindly to monsters", Banner roared as chanting from the pack came to life. Banner skillfully shifted and stood proudly in his wolf form letting his clothes fall in tarts on the ground.

'Tell them', he said through our mind link and I looked at the eager anxious faces before me. In pure excitement but I tried to mask it. It was like shouting you can kiss the bride when you don't even know whose wedding you're at.

"LET THE HUNT BEGIN", I said before I also shifted within less than a second my crimson red paws hit the ground and my gold fur was blown by the wind. Banner and Rhiyan howled in a co-consciousness a howl filled with pure animalistic character. Let's get bloody it said and Odyssey and I followed with a co-conscious howl of our own.

The rest of the pack all shifted and howled with us as the warriors removed the collars that were preventing the rogues from shifting before they shifted as well. The warriors came and stood behind they're alpha in there wolf forms.

Four rogues were already running and everyone was waiting on Banner and I took make our next move. I shoved at Banner's side telling him I've got this so he led the pack to chase the four as the warriors and I faced the twelve who chose to fight instead.

We snarled and growled at each other. Waiting on how will attack first when a small grey rogue tried to pounce on me. Me! Oh wrong move bitch!

I dodged her trying to bite my ear off and pushed her stupid wolf head against the tree. Judging on the bewilderment on her face she didn't expect me to be that strong. What! Big bad rogue can't take on a once human Luna. Try me bitch.

I waited on her to attack but that bitch just ran away once she got on to her paws. Coward, I snarled in the back of my mind. I let the rest of the pack deal with her. I looked back the stupid rogues who tried to put a fight. Five were already dead and I'm guessing two others ran away as well.