☾♕Chapter 07: Cuddle Tainted

Song: Six Feet Under by Billie Eilish🎶

~ If I don't know what you're thinking then how will I please you ~

Chapter Seven: Stripped And Cuddled

Have you ever been so frustrated at everything and noting all at once, like you want to scream out in agony but your voice is muffled by an invisible force. When you've got too many feelings rushing in all at once. While you're sad and angry and confused without a cause.

That's me right now when I think about my life, a fucked up jumbled mess. Banner Carranza is my mate, he claimed, fucked and marked me all at once and entirely too fast for me to even comprehend what was going on. What the hell happens now?

"What's your plan for world domination?" Banner asks all too smoothly like he didn't just kidnap me and cuff me to his bed. That's right. He cuffed me to his freaking bed. It's been hours since I got what I craved for, him.

Part of me wants more but then there's this nagging voice in my head, the rational voice that I wish would just go away. The voice that keeps trying to convince me that this isn't right. The voice that tells me that yet again, I've trapped myself and thrown away the key out of my own sheer will.

I couldn't leave from here if I wanted too and I didn't really think I want to. I woke up a couple hours ago, he brought me breakfast and just laid in bed asking questions that's it. He's been so different and part of me thinks it's a prank or something, part of me thinks it's not actually him who came back.

How could he change so much in merely three months, did I even know him in the first place as much as I tried to convince myself that I did?

Banner has not let me move since and I'm still shackled in place. Naked I might add but I don't mind. And that's the part that scares, I want to be caged and cuffed and his. I want to stay like this, with him.

Feeling his soft bare skin rub against mine as his fingers endlessly play with my hair, just laying into him in a comfortable euphoria like the end of a love story. We are mates. Soulmates, the term still foreign to me. What does this mean for us?

"Noni", he says and I revert my attention back to him as his voice draws me in to flutter my eyelashes and till my head up to look in those pure azure sapphires that burn a fire into me, melting my soul.

"Hmm", I mutter captivated by his gaze. "You've not answered", he said. "I was just thinking", I coo lazily. "Tell me", he says and I fight the urge to giggle. "Read my mind", I tell him reminding him of the little ability he likes to use against me.

"I don't listen to your thoughts unless you want me too, so tell me", Banner prodded. "Promise me to always tell me what you're thinking", I say looking

"Then I guess were more alike than we thought", he said. "I guess so", I said. "So what were you thinking or do I have to invade that beautiful mind of yours", Banner said.

"Flattery has got you far enough Mr. Carranza, I was thinking about what this... mate thing... means for us", I told him. Saying those words out loud only managed to alert me of the seriousness of the situation. It's life changing.

"What does this mean for us, Banner?" I asked again a little bit more panicked the second time since I was only met by silence. "Remember the promise I made to you before I left", he asked though he didn't have to, detail by detail like watching a video on constant replay, I remember every single moment I've spent with Banner, no matter how short or insignificant it may seem.

"Yah", I answered. "Things will change between us when I find my mate only if you want them to so tell me what does this mean for us", he said and it was a good enough answer for me. I still had no idea what I wanted. I just knew that whatever we had right now was perfect why ruin it.