☾♕Chapter 08: Saved Tainted

Song: Bye Bye by Gryffin ft. Ivy Adara🎶

~All I Want To Do Is Fuck You So Let Me~

Chapter Eight: Saved Tainted

We'd been at it for what I think is a week I'm not really sure anymore when the sun sets or rises I lost count. We'd stay awake all night doing the dirty deed and the rest of the day we'd be sleeping it off eating or watching movies.

I woke up to screaming and shouting from right outside the door, our door. Banner still had a strong grip round my waist from when we slept last night. I could tell he was awake though, simply ignoring the noise. I shrugged and followed his lead trying to ignore the sound but the person was persistent and it was getting kind of annoying.

"Banns maybe you should see who that is, sounds important", I said and he groaned but got up none the less.

"I'm going to have their head for waking up my beautiful mate", he said while throwing on a black tee that made him look exceptionally yummy and some shorts.

"Told you you'll always be wanting more", he said as he inched closer to me placing his thumb to free my lip that I hadn't even realized I was biting.

"I'll be back", he said before softly pecking my lips. "Why must you always live me wanting more", I whined when he pulled away and I all but flung myself deeper back into the covers that still contained his alluring scent and unwavering warmth.

The banging on the door became insistent like it where multiple hands at once. Banner was getting visibly angry I felt sorry for whoever was on the other side.

"Stay here", he said and I laughed at that wiggling my cuffed leg so it would make it's little jiggly noise when the chains clashed and said, "Kind of have no choice" my voice muffled by the pillows.

He walked out. I had him yell, "What?!" before everything went quite. I tried to sleep but I couldn't so I just sat up waiting for him to get back.

💛Banner's P.O.V💛

I'd been awake for some time listening to the yelling out the door. I already knew who it was surprised it took them two weeks to figure it out and they call themselves our friends.

I knew I said when I find my mate I'd only fuck her then leave but this is Noni. Gorgeous, cutely clingy, doe eyed, dependent Noni who just walks away from that. For two weeks she'd been all I've known but this had to happen eventually.

"What", I yell at Chrisshiano, Tesoro, Averi and silent Bob. They're noise woke my Noni up. "Where is she?" tough guy Chrisshiano says in his alpha voice. "Oh! How very intimidating Chrisshiano you forget that I'm an alpha too. It's nice to see you finally remember that you had friends", I say bored out of my mind. They're wasting precious cuddle time.

"Where's Noni?" Averi asks. "Why? The location of my mate certainly does not concern you", I say looking at where she stood in her mate- silent bob's arms. They were cute but Noni and I were in a league of our own.

"Because she's my friend..." she said then childishly stumped her feet on the ground and whined the last past, "...and she has my car keys". I nearly burst out in laughter then remembered Noni was trying to sleep so I led them to the kitchen.

"My mate stays with me end of story", I say as I grab an apple. Noni must be hungry. She's all I think about these days.

"Dear cousin, my best friend, my alpha you must have noticed that keeping someone hostage is somehow inhumane and maybe just maybe sort of illegal", Tesoro said somewhat sarcastically. I growled and through a steak knife at her which she easily caught and raised her hands in defense, "I'm not telling you what to do just saying", she said and returned the knife to the kitchen counter.

"She's human Banner her parents are probably worried sick", Chrisshiano said and I scoffed, her parents don't really give a shit. "We just want to make sure she's okay", Averi said.

"Why wouldn't she be okay", I said. "Don't be an idiot Banner she wasn't left your room in weeks she need more than to just be fucked night and day. She's not your slave", Tesoro said. "Let's just see her okay", Averi said. I groaned and agreed.

The moment I opened the door she was seated on the bed, she looked wrecked. Our friends had point, I can't let her be like this.

"You cuffed her to the bed!" Chrisshiano roared and I rolled my eyes at him, "Relax big boy it doesn't hurt her", I said and un-cuffed her. Tesoro and Averi walked in. "We're here to save you", Averi bounced to the bed and hugged Noni who seemed purely confused.

💛Noni's P.O.V 💛

"You can take her home", Banner said and my eyes snapped to him. He's giving me up. "No!" I said. "No?" Banner asked surprised but happy. "Are you okay chica have you been brainwashed or something, he's done this to you that grande idiota del cazzo", Tesoro said and I laughed at her when she called Banner a big dicked idiot, she wasn't wrong.

"Come on let mama Ave save you", Averi said. "I don't want to be saved", I honestly said. This place is like my own little heaven. No school, no annoying parents, I get Banner all to myself and spend the days sleeping and watching movies binging on fast food. Who would want to ever leave? Who would I want to?

"Chica my car keys", Averi said and I smiled sheepishly I have no idea where they were. Everything before banner seemed to just fade away. Banner opened a desk and handed what I assumed are Averi's keys to her. "Thanks", she said and stood by silent Bob.

They were all just looking at me with pity in their eyes. I rolled mine. "I want to stay", I said.

"Are you sure I already put on my big brother pants", Chrisshiano said. "I'm sure. I'll go back to school and won't stay in this room as much but I want to stay with Banner, that's if he wants me here", I said looking at my mate with doubtful eyes. Does he want me here? "Of course I want you here Noni your my mate, I'd honestly love it and wouldn't mind cuffing you to my bed forever", he said.

"Great it's settled then"

We all went downstairs I'd honestly forgotten how to walk and it took a while to relearn for to use my legs for something other than the dirty deed. The others left after dinner and it was only Banner and I in the kitchen. "Do I have to go back to school though", I whined. Banner pecked my lips and said, "I'm so glad I'm mated to someone that understands the struggle".

"Can you carry me back to our room", I said devious thoughts in my head subconsciously licking my lips. Banner pounced on my like a hungry lion and I squealed and giggled all the way to our room.

"Don't ever leave me Noni", he said as he placed me on the bed, my head softly touching the pillow as he hovered over me, "I won't want to", I said as our lips touched and I realized I wasn't falling.

I already knew what Banner made me feel, sometimes I loved but most times I was afraid.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Word Count: 1306

Olah Chicas what did yah think of the chapter.

Leave me yah thoughts, comments and of course like duh! Votes

Till next time ~ Tisha💛