☾♕Chapter 14: Morning Tainted

Song: Things I say when you sleep by Nina Nesbitt 🎶

~ Someday we won't have to say goodbye, only good morning ~

Chapter Fourteen: Morning Tainted

😍Banner's P.O.V😍

I'm used to waking up before 4 am on a school day, Noni on the other hand after a year of living together, isn't. She's actually gotten a lot worse. I give her respect for her endless devotion to sleep though. I got out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around my torso from taking a bath and crouched down by the bed to wake her.

"Noni, Baby wake up", I said urging a more than peaceful sleeping Noni. It's every morning with her like this. "Oh shut it, you know you like it, this way", Rhiyan, my wolf said. His right I don't mind getting her ready for school, she's just too cute when she's sleepy and groaning mess.

"Noni!" I cooed sweetly. "Fuck off Banner", she groaned flinging herself deeper under the covers. I grabbed her bridal style out of bed and she kept sleeping while snuggling into me, perfectly. I placed her to seat by the tub I'd already filled with water for her.

"No school, Noni, sleep", is what I got out from her grunts as she barely moved her lips. "Up", I said moving her hoodie off her and flung it aside as she all but threw her hands back to her side, her soft pink lips falling into a pout for her interrupted nighty night time.

"Up", I said and she reluctantly got up, groaning like she wants to cry, it melted my heart and I pulled her sweatpants off, when she was fully stripped I placed her in the warm water and she sighed falling back to sleep with a sigh, I laughed at that. Every single day and it's still amazes me.

"Well duh our mate is perfect", Rhiyan said. Again, I couldn't argue with that. I trailed her skin with a soft sponge treating her like the goddess she was, every inch cleaned to match the perfection she was.

When I was down giving her a bath I wrapped a towel around her flawless black waterfall of curled perfection hair and her beautiful goddess curved body then carried her bridal style to the bed. She snuggled into the covers greedily taking in the warmth they provided as I went to get clothes for us.

I settled for a black sweater shirt that said 'Hers' and white designer ripped jeans and a white hoodie that said 'His' for her paired with black ripped jeans that she'd slay in. "She'd slay in anything you idiot", Rhiyan said. "I know that sometimes it's like you're just begging me to fight with you", I told him.

For my own special treat, I settled on a sexy little yellow lingerie set because why not, it's her favourite colour and looks amazing her. Plus it would look great tatted in pieces on the floor later tonight.

"Tess, are you riding with us today", I mind linked Tesoro. "Yah I'm already up making breakfast", she replied. I slightly groaned, I really wanted to raid her closet, I could by every shoe in there for my queen but it's just more fun taking Tesoro's. Ankle boots it is then.

I dressed up and went back for Noni, dressing her up instead of tearing her clothes off is still new to me. After getting the lingerie and jeans on I sat her up, she groaned as usual. "Up", I said and she lifted her hands up and I slid the hoodie onto her and she happily fell back onto bed with a sheepish smile. "Ah, this is the life", I heard her think and I chuckled getting her shoes on.

I got our school bags. I looked around the room for our assignments and home works and placed them in the bags making sure I got everything then flung both bags on my shoulder. I opened the door then went to get Noni out of bed, I carried her bridal style and kicked the door to close bed us. Taking the elevator down to the last floor where the pack house kitchen was, I sat her on one of the chairs near the kitchen island and put our bags on it.