☾♕Chapter 05: Take Tainted

Song: Good To Me by Loote🎶

~ Thanks for giving me everything I wished for. You can take all of it back, I now hate my dreams ~

Chapter Five: Stripped And Taken

A year passed by since Blair left and things went back to normal. Well as normal as they could be without Blair, I still miss her. How could I not she's my best friend. Tesoro, Averi and I got even closer but it was like we just filling in the missing gaps.

Chrisshiano's been really distant and it kind of looks like he's going crazy since he shifted and hasn't found his mate yet besides the fact that it could be Blair drives him insane. At a point I feel sorry for the poor guy, I see as a big brother.

Averi and Bob found out they are in fact mates but everyone saw that coming and they couldn't be cuter. Tesoro's also still waiting on her mate but she's on neutral ground so she doesn't care if he turns up or not.

I heard month ago when Banner shifted he's been everywhere travelling trying to find his mate. Poor her. What am I saying I wish it was me! We still talk on phone most times but I miss him like crazy and it's barely been three months since he left.

As you know, we'd grown close after that night he helped me out at the club. He still teases me about the dream but I've grown too actually like hanging out with him, besides the fact that he's always trying to get into my pants and I'm always trying to get into his pants, along with the fact that occasionally steals my underwear -for I have no idea what- every time he used to sleep over.

Truth be told, I kind of miss the idiot. Fine, I'll admit it, I miss him so fucking much it's driving me crazy.

After the game on the night he told me he was leaving, I spent the night as his house. Watching movies and pestering each other. The next day Averi slapped him then peck the very cheek she slapped, turns out nobody knew he was leaving.

Tesoro kicked him where the sun don't shine then gave him a hug while he was a groaning mess.

Silent Bob and Chrisshiano nearly death glared him till I stepped in and the patted his back, ever so lightly. Let's just say it was a weird -I hate you but I love you goodbye- from all of us.

I was at my locker dropping some books before heading to lunch when Averi, bob and Tesoro walked to me. "Hey chica how's been your day, didn't see yah in the morning, why?" Tesoro asked.

"Slept in and I was late, have you guys seen Chrisshiano around we have a project together and he's basically ignoring it", I asked.

"Well he's basically ignoring everyone and everything, if he didn't have Gamma Harris following him around like a lost dog you'd think he's a lone wolf. You should drop by the pack house and nag him to death. But first lunch", Averi said and we all went to the cafeteria.

Tesoro kept looking here and there as if trying to spot someone. She met my questioning gaze and said, "Banner should be back today, I guess he decided to skip, again", she said and went back to munching on her fries.

The moment she said Banner my heart was already excitedly doing little back flips, he just makes everything better, funnier and the distance made me abit to attached, distance really does make the heart grow fonder.