☾♕Chapter 18: Drink Tainted

Song: Drinks by Cyn

~ The liquor burns my throat as I take another sip of my drink all I want is to drown my soul away ~

Chapter Eighteen: Drink Tainted

😈 Banner's P.O.V 😈

This past few months have been utter agony.

I know it wasn’t really a good idea to go primal and cause my wolves too almost kill my mate. When it comes to anger issues golden wolves are in a league of their own.

I miss every part of her body and her heart, I need her. The pack needs her and she doesn’t even know it. I tried to move past her with someone knew. I thought I was doing right by her. A human in a werewolf world has very little hopes for survival but I can’t live without the love of my life.

I got to give it to her she hide herself well she didn’t even tell Averi, Tesoro or Chrisshiano. I spent the last months figuring out a way to get her back it only took me a couple days to find her. She’s mine and thank goddess I’d already marked her.

But I wanted her to come back on her own. I wanted her to have the life she’d have if I wasn’t her mate then come back to me. But it looks like that’s not going to happen any time soon.

My little Noni I’m coming to get you and this time I won’t let you get away.

😂Noni’s P.O.V😇

These past few months have been pure bliss!

I know I should be sulking with heartbreak but how can me, college’s the bomb. Well I didn’t really enroll because my hate for school is in a league of its own. But I stay with my friend/sister Fazirya in her sorority. She’s a werewolf from the Gustily Wolf pack but she keeps it a secret.

Her parents allowed her to live the pack as long as after college she becomes the Female Alpha though she doesn’t want too. I met Fazirya through her brother Rohan.

We were in the same orphanage as kids, he used to look out for me like a big brother would. There not biological brother and sister but they have that bond. Rohan’s the type of person who just cares for everyone, I’m so glad he’s turned out to be Blair’s mate.

Fazirya’s the life of the party and being her roomie means that I have no choice but follow her wild adventures and as I said I’ve been having fun. My life’s been party all night, sleep in then work at a little bakery within campus to help pay for housing.

The rest I saved up to get my own little bakery after Fazirya’s done with collage. I could see myself adopting a little boy or girl. Banner’s the love of my life but my life can’t be surrounded by only one person.

After I left Red Eclipse I went to my old house, my old room and got closure with Mallory and Denis, I packed up my things and left that past behind.

I was in bed watching Insatiable on Netflix when Fazirya came in all dressed up. Her black hair was in wild sexy waves, her makeup was simple eyeliner and a bold red lip, and she was wearing a tight red skirt that showed off her curves and a black off shoulder crop top with black kitten heels. She looked hotter than a cup of tea.

“You’re not dressed”, she stated. I was in my usually sweatpants and a hoodie mood. “I thought we were having a night in”, I told her. “Gosh no chica it’s a Friday night I thought after these past couple months you’d get that every night especially a weekend night is a party night. I don’t have to tell you now come on get dressed. We’re going to Venom”, she said and I groaned getting up.