CHAPTER II

MENTION OF SUICIDE AND SELF HARM

¥|¥|¥|¥|¥|¥

When El walked into her home she heard voices. It was unusual for people to visit her house as Reg kept her away from prying eyes. Not wanting to talk she made her way upstairs when she heard more voices coming from her mother's bedroom.

"SO YOU HAVEN'T BEEN IN MEETINGS, BIG DEAL! YOU'VE STILL BEEN HERE, HAVEN'T YOU? YOU'VE STILL BEEN HERE TOGETHER! ME,I'VE BEEN STUCK AT HOME FOR WEEKS. AND I'VE HANDLED MORE THAN YOU TWO HAVE EVER MANAGED AND DUMBLEDORE KNOWS IT- WHO SAVED THE PHILISOPHER'S STONE. WHO GOT RID IF RIDDLE? WHOS SAVED BOTH IF YOU FROM DEMENTORS?"

El was really annoyed now. Strangers were in her Mum's room so she opened the door to be met with three teens.

"I don't know who you are but could you please leave this room."

"Why?" A redhead asked rudely.

"Because you are not allowed in here so please leave before I call somebody up here."

"We just got settled, find somewhere else." The redhead dismissed.

The girl took a deep breath and left the room ready to find her Uncle. She went to his study to find him with his face in his hands.

"Reg, there's these people in Mum's room can you tell them to leave please." She said sniffling slightly. He raised his head in sympathy knowing that the worse hadn't come.

"Yeah I'll do it know but El.."

"MUDBLOODS, BLOOD TRAITORS AND HALF BREEDS BESMIRCHING THE HOUSE OF MY FATHERS!" A familiar voice screamed as the pair ran down the stairs.

When El reached the last step her stomach dropped. In front of her stood a man with long raven hair and silver eyes. Sirius Black. The man that broke her heart. Broke her mother's heart.

"Reg." She whispered as her voice cracked making him turn around, guilt all over his face. Suddenly a man with scars across his face and chocolate orbs approached. The man that destroyed her happy childhood, Remus Lupin.

Very few people could make Celeste Black angry but when Lily and James Potter approached the hall, she was filled with them.

"El, remember what you need to do."

Right, breathe in and out and look at certain objects. Don't lose control.

When she finally opened her eyes everybody was silent and staring at her. She was the replica of her mother. With light brown hair and glowing blue eyes.