CHAPTER XIII

El had only kissed three people in her life

The first being Warren Ace when she was six years old. It was a light of peck of the lips behind the monkey bars at her primary school.

The second was Scott Blake when she was eleven year old. It was the end of school disco night and the pair had been dancing when Scott pulled her in for a kiss.

The third was Iris Claire when she was fourteen year old. They'd met at the market and kissed behind the flower stall.

None of them could prepare her for when she kissed Harry Potter.

His lips were a little chapped as they moved slowly against El's soft ones. Slowly her arms moved up his surprisingly slightly muscular arms, to looping around his neck. His hands making its way to her hips as they tugged and pulled at eachother.

After what felt like hours, the pair pulled apart only for El to stare at his eye's again.

"What was that Harry?" She said in a voice quieter then a whisper.

"That was me telling you that I like you." He said just as quietly.

"That's nice." El whispered as her eyes widened at what she said.

"Not that I don't like you too. I do. Like you I mean. You are great and a very nice kisser. Not that's why I like yo-"

The girl being cut off as Harry placed another kiss on her lips.

"That's nice."He mocked as El jokingly hit his shoulder.

Running up the stairs to the boy's dormitory's, El searched for the the only person she knew could help her.

Barging into his room, she started, "I did something Theo-"

She suddenly realized what she had walked into.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." She squealed, El.

"El bear! I was busy. Well the mood is ruined so, I'll see you later Blaise." He groaned, turning to the dark skinned boy.

"It's cool, Theo. I'll come back later."

"You better." He flirtatiously said, winking at the leaving boy.

"Tell me your troubles your troubles child."

"I did something. A very bad thing. And I should bet have done it but it was a like a cookie. You can't just stare at it. You need to eat it-"

"Who's cookie did you eat?"

"I kissed Harry Potter."

Just a little filler chapter and for those who are wondering, I update every two or three days.

I am also so thankful for all your support and comments. I never imagined that Forgotten Daughter could get 8k.

THANKKKKKK YOUUUUUUU❤️❤️❤️