CHAPTER XXVI

The Order of the Phoenix were losing

The Order of the Phoenix were losing. It was a fight nobody wanted to lose as they fought with all their power. Teens tried to fight along side the experienced duelers but they were no match to the Death Eaters.

It was a flash at first. Not white or dark but utterly blinding as a few people hesitated but soon carried on. It was when the second flash appeared did Hermione Granger notice a glaring Pansy Parkinson. There was no time for pleasantries.

But she certainly was not alone.

Theodore Nott seemed to be the first flash as he walked beside her with a confident smirk plastered on his face. There was no time for fear.

Blaise Zabini was next as he appeared with a blank face and perfect posture.  There was no time for emotions.

Luna Lovegood appeared, surprising everyone, with a look of hope and pure determination on her face. There was no time for doubting yourself.

Draco Malfoy made his father want to hex him as he appeared. There was no time to chat or make friends.

Celeste Black appeared with a shimmering light, her eyes hard and features sharper than anyone could remember. This was time for a battle.

Theo threw the first hex at Avery as everybody was spurred into flashes of lights that looked like a fireworks. Just a lot more deadly.

"Stupefy!"

"Ipedimenta!"

"Colloshoo!"

They worked in synchronization. Luna and Blaise on defense as the rest hit every person coming their way.

El stood in the center, not far from Sirius as she threw spells at Rodolphus Lestrange with Draco behind her fighting his father.

They slowly split apart as Luna tried healing as many people as possible and Pansy tried to cover her from getting hit.

Theo was having the time of his life as he threw hex after hex in every direction, not caring for whether it hit a member of the Order of the Phoenix or a Death Eater. They were all the same to him.

"Celeste." Sirius muttered as the father and daughter stood side by side but El simply ignored him.

Now was not the time for forgiving adulterous fathers.

All anybody could see was a flash of spells as Theo and El came together in a wicked pair. They twisted and turned until Theo shouted out her name.

El turned to see Crabbe shoot a deadly curse and immediately ducked as Theo took a step the left and let the curse hit a fellow death eater.

If there was one thing El could say at this moment but would be that duels were like a dance.

I'm so sorry this update took so long but I've had the worst writers block and have been dealing with some stuff.

Thank you for all your kind messages, it's made my day to see all your brilliant opinions.

Let me know what side you want Bellatrix to be on, I've been on the fence.

Love you all,

-A xx