CHAPTER XXII

Hogwarts life had gotten back to normal as fifth years and seven years stressed had breakdowns every five minutes over the exams that could influence their entire career

No biggie.

El and Draco however had been having midnight study sessions in fear of failing. Everybody around them knew the chances of the two students failing were next to impossible but they'd tuned them out as El spent more time in the Slytherin dorm it had basically become her dorm.

"Theo name two distinctions in Venomous Tentacula." El shot at him as he lazily lifted his head to see El looking at him with frantic eyes.

"Venom?"

Blaise snorted as he his behind a transfiguration book. He understood their desperation to pass but it was near impossible to get Theodore Nott to care about his education.

"Luna?" El asked turning to see the blonde witch staring at the ceiling, flat on her back on the floor.

The six teens had rounded in Pansy's dorm as she has the biggest room. Pansy herself was pretending to read an Arithmancy book, peeking over the top to look at Celeste every so often.

"She isn't even doing her OWLs." Draco said from his swarm of floating books.

"She'll have to do them next year." El reasoned as Draco merely rose a brow at her weak reasoning.

"They have red spikes. It reminds me of the Fanged Dezro."

Theo sat up slightly to look at her in confusion.

"The what."

"A newly discovered plant in Nepal, it is believed to have a scarred type of petal and erupt into pointy teeth when touched. Daddy is talking me to visit this Summer." Luna passionately spoke as she waved her hand in the air.

"Can you take pictures?" El inquired in interest as Luna nodded excitedly.

"My wedding is next December." Pansy said randomly as everybody snapped their necks to look at her.

"To?" Blaise inquired as he put down the book.

"Adrien Pucey."

"That slimy rat who was on the quidditch team for like five minutes?" Theo asked as Luna nodded her head.

"Father was saying that the Puceys are already with the Dark Lord again." Draco said in a low voice as a tear escaped Pansy's eyes.

"No." El said.

"Ce, I don't get a choice." Pansy said in a pained voice.

"No." El repeated more vehemently.

"We can't do shit." Draco groaned in frustration.

"But what if we can."

"El stop talking in riddles, I'm not a Ravenclaw for a a reason." Theo whined as El got up ran out the room.

She returned less then five minutes later with a big grey box.

"El what is that?" Blaise inquired as he inched towards it.

Celeste placed the box in the middle of the room. All six teens sat orotund it in a circle as El started to talk.

"All our lives we have been told their are two sides. The dark side with Lord Voldemort, filled with fear and pain. The Light side with Dumbledore where your only slim chance of survival is of you become a child solider. Yet on both sides there are prejudice."

"Towards Slytherins." Blaise agreed.

"And Hufflepuffs, they're special too." Luna added.

"In my eyes we are kinda screwed. I don't want to torture people because of their blood status and I don't want to be sent blindly into a war of hate and and what the opposing side considers peace." El shook her head as she opened the locks of the grey intriguing box.

Images floated up of buildings. Big buildings. They were all different colors and shapes but there had to be at least twenty.

"I propose another life for everybody. A life where blood, race, sexual orientation or whoever you are doesn't matter. As long as you don't harm people, you can come along. A life were girls can live without fear of being attacked and boys aren't forced into their fathers. I propose a place where you don't have to be on the Dark side or the Light side. I propose the Liber side. The side of the free."

I hope you like this idea as it will completely change the outcome of the war. All ideas are appreciated.