But why? (... Me part 3 )(17)

Ellie's P.O.V.

SMACK

"Right back at ya," SMACK

"That's it. You're under arrest for the murders of Pett-"

"STOP. IT WAS ME." I heard screamed from the observation room.

-Some 30 minutes earlier-

Ziva's P.O.V.

I drove to Leah's high school and walked to her history classroom where Rylee was giving his and Leah's presentation. I waited for him to finish before grabbing him and roughly shoving him into the hallway.

"Hey, you're that lady who arrested Leah. What the he-" He started, so I cut him off.

"You want to see her one last time before we throw her in jail for the next rest of her life?"

"Yes, yes I do." He agreed, easily. "Just let me get my stuff and sign out and everything." This I agreed to, I let him go back into his classroom and get his backpack and whatever else it is that American high schoolers take to this place every day, before the two of us walked out, saying it was some kind of family thing.

When the two of us got there, McGee escorted us up to the observation room where Gibbs was waiting. Tony was in there with Leah-er... Ellie? Anna? What do I call this woman? Leah I guess is fine.

Rylee, Gibbs, McGee and I all looked through the 1-way glass at the massive fight ensuing on the other side.

"WHY DID YOU KILL THEM? IT'S A SIMPLE QUESTION, JUST ANSWER." Tony insisted.

"I DIDN'T. WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE ME? ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS ACCEPT THE FACT THAT I HAVE A VALID ALIBY. WHY. WON'T. YOU JUST. BELIEVE ME?"

"BECAUSE I KNOW IT'S NOT TRUE."

"They're just having a pissing match." Rylee muttered.

"THEN TELL ME WHAT IS?" Leah asked, her voice going up a few steps.

"THE FACT THAT YOU KILLED THEM FOR A START." Tony retorted.

"I! DIDN'T! KILL! THEM!" Leah insisted, her voice getting louder rather than higher.

"REALLY? DID YOU NOT? THEN WHY DOES ALL OF THE EVIDENCE POINT TO YOU?"

"I DON'T KNOW, I'M BEING SET UP! YOU-"

"I AM DONE ELIORIANA. DONE. DONE WITH YOU, YOUR LIES, YOUR TROUBLE, ALL OF IT. I'M DONE. STOP IT. NOW."

"I WILL NOT STOP IT. I WILL NOT STOP IT BECAUSE I AM NOT LYING."

"I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS ANY LONGER. I RAISED YOU BETTER THAN THIS ELIORIANA."

"REALLY? REALLY. YOU RAISED ME BETTER THAN THIS HUH? YOU RAISED ME? YOU RIASED ME? BECAUSE I'M PRETTY SURE I RAISED MYSELF. YOU DIDN'T DO SHI-"

"IF I DIDN'T RAISE YOU THEN HOW ARE YOU HERE NOW?"

"BECAUSE I FIGURED IT OUT. IT'S SURVIVAL INSTINCT. I FIGURED IT OUT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO ONE ELSE THERE TO DO IT OR ANYTHING FOR ME. DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU RAISED ME BECAUSE YOU KNOW YOU DIDN'T." Leah and Tony both had tears falling down their faces, whether from rage, or fear, or what I didn't know.

SLAP! Tony's hand went right across Leah's face, making a sharp slapping sound.

"Right back at ya." Leah snapped, slapping Tony across the face in retaliation.

"That's it. You're under arrest for the murders of Pett-" Tony began, forcing Leah to turn around, and starting to cuff her.

"STOP. IT WAS ME. Don't arrest her. It was me. I killed them."