So, I Was Tagged

Props to Elven_Valkyrie for tagging me.

Let's do it!

1 Your Nickname
Well, my name is Lillian (No one calls me this), but everyone calls me Lilly. People also know me as Eliza LGWDC though!

2 Your Eye Colour
My eyes are kinda weird. They're a greyiah green, with a ring if grey around the iris, and a ring of chestnut brown around the pupil.

3 Your Hair Colour
My hair is kinda weird too. It's brownish red, and gets redder and redder the more I'm in the sun.

4 One Fact About You
-Cant think of anything- Um... My birthday's March 21? I watched Unus Annus and am a proud defiant Unus. I also follow the Dream SMP and my favourites are Tommy, Wilbur, Tubbo, and Ranboo. I'm a Hufflepuff and a Candor and an Amnity...

5 Favourite Colour
Yellow, Grey, White, and Black!

6 Favourite Place
My bedroom by far. By like 37 miles. But after that, it's my older sisters room. Because I fell really safe and happy there.

7 Favourite Celebrity
Um... Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Meet from The Maze Runner) and D Bradley Baker (Aapa, all of the Star Wars Clone Wars clones, and Perry the Platypus). Or TommyInnit but maybe he doesn't count...

8 Favourite Song
... Too many. Way too many. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1mnovK3BsMkfxfKM49bUqS?si=qn4hMbQIQyOvxtXp_hoF-Q&utm_source=copy-link
Tyg
But rn I really like 'Your New Boyfriend' by Wbur Soot and 'Road Trip' by Dream

9 Favourite Animal
A Badger!!!

10 Favorite Book
You assume I can chose one? HA YOU THOUGHT!!!!! All of my favourite books I've put my own characters in, and they're in my bio with what book they belong to. So! Check that out!

Anyhoo, hope you all liked this tagged! Tag 20 people? Okay.

breukdog

GracyLeStrange07

Lord_Assassin_Writer

LUV2SHIP

-closeted-weeb-

ShipGodessOfAllShips

kait-c-fp

Mxsashi

NymphadoraRose123

Lara-Just-Lara

AllhailqueenSirius

CHARLISTOR

LilGothLesbian

littlemissworm

We_love_pieto

JacTheKat

lauryng11

Liya_ILY3000

Lee_The_Silent__

mOoncheEsetoeS

TheRealTaco

dreadowl5000

ravencheshire87

RubberduckyQueen

FantasyDreamer163

20 and 24 are the same number right? ... No?... You sure? I'm pretty sure it is... Right? ... 

PrETenD!!!!!! <3

Hope you liked it! I'm working on a few bigger project chapters rn, and they'll be coming out soon. There's on I want to release because I'm almost done but it takes place when she's 24, and she's actually 22 rn, so the time gap might be weird. But I hope it's okay that there's a 2-year gap.

Love you all! Please, please, tag me if you reply to this tag because I would love to read it!!!!

-Eliza <3