... Mummy? (16)

Y'all!!!!!!!! 90 reads!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much! It means so much to me. I've been working on my writing for so long, and having people read and appreciate it. I love you guys.

Anyways! This is part 3 of Napped.
Let's just get going!

Abby's P.O.V.

I was working furiously. I was trying to track a small device Tony had put into Leah's ring for emergencies just like this. She didn't know about it. I found it. There was a camera almost on top of where I had tracked the ring. I hacked into it easily, and watched the live footage.

I saw Leah rip her dress into a crop top, and use it to put pressure on her foot. Which had a bullet hole in it, and a knife sticking out of it. "No, Leah," I breathed. She started crying, and I couldn't blame her.

"Dad if you can hear me," She said, not looking up. "Or Kate, McGee, Gibbs, I dunno. I tried. I tried to stay strong for you guys. But I can't anymore. I love you guys. All of you. And if you can hear me, *Sob* Please come save me." I heard something fall behind me, and turned to see Tony standing in the doorway. There was a large Caf-Pow! on the ground, which Tony had obviously dropped when he saw the live footage. "I'm scared dad," Leah said.

I walked over to Tony, and hugged him around the neck. "I got an address, that's live." I informed him.

"Can you hack it so I can talk to her?" Tony asked me in a hollow voice.

"I don-" I started, but Tony cut me off.

"Try, please, just try." His voice sounded rough. I nodded, and went back to my computers.

Tony focused on Leah. I didn't blame him. Leah moaned, and switched her hands from her foot to her ears.

"What happened?" I asked, looking up at Leah.

"Turn it off, please. Please turn it off. Please. Please. Just turn it off. Please..." Leah was saying over and over, rocking back and forth slightly.

"What did you do? What are you playing? What can she hear?" Tony asked. We both fell silent and heard a high pitched, something in the room Leah was in. "Turn it off." Tony said angrily.

"I- okay." I replied, hurrying over to the computer.

"Abby turn it off." Tony said again.

"I- I'm trying." I insisted.

"Abby, she's getting sensory overload, cut the sound off!" Tony almost yelled.

"I did," I insisted, as the sound stopped.

"Can she hear us now?" He asked me, still staring at the screen.

Leah's P.O.V.

The high sound stopped, and I took my hands off of my ears.

"Can she hear us now?" An all too familiar voice asked. It sounded like,

"Dad?" I shook my head at the thought. "No, it's not real. You're not really there. That's just me, going insane... But if you are really there dad... please tell me." I had stopped crying before, but I started up again. I would have stood up, but my foot hurt like Florida.

"Ellie, can you hear me?" My dad's voice asked, from somewhere above me.

"You're not real." I insisted, trying to ignore the thought that maybe it is real. But it can't be.

"No, he is," A different voice, female this time, but still familiar. "And I am too."

"A- Abby?" I ask.