"He looks familiar." "That's because he is." (24)

I made Elioriana (Ellie, Leah, Anna) Before I knew about Elanor Bishop... so... oops...

1 Year Ago
Tony's P.O.V.

"Elanor Bishop. Call me Ellie," The blond girl standing in front of me introduced herself as, shaking my hand.

"Uhh, I can't." I replied, letting go of her hand.

Elanor half-chuckled once. "Why not?"

"Because that's the name of-" But I cut myself off. Should I tell her about my Ellie? "My sister."

We're just gonna call Elanor Nor, or Bishop. Tony and Abby are going to call Elioriana Ellie, but everyone else is going to call her Leah, or Ravenger. If the name Ellie is there it's referring to Leah not Elanor.

: )

Present
Ellie's P.O.V.

The knife whooshing past my ear kinda gave him away.

So, I ran. Flat out spirited. And he started chasing me, and wouldn't stop. So I ran harder. I had my keys, my phone, my wallet, and my wits about me. Actually, scratch that. I in no way had my wits about me.

I didn't even have shoes on, and I was dressed in pajamas.

As I passed my car again, I clicked unlock on my keys once, and without a sound, the doors were available to me. But he was still to close to risk getting in and him not holding on.

So I just kept running.

My leg spasmed, and I faltered for a second, but I had to keep going, so I did.

I didn't exactly know what he wanted, but after what happened when I was 16, I had gotten even more paranoid, and this guy looked exactly like the others had.

When I saw my house again, I puffed air out of my lungs, and blatantly ignoring the ache and cramping of my stomach, put on one last burst of speed, and made it to my car. I wretched the door open, stuck the key in the ignition, and turned it.

It worked.

I slammed my foot down on the gas pedal and shot off.

My lungs weren't working properly, so once I was a good 10 miles away from my neighborhood, I slowed down enough to pull over.

I swallowed hard, and tried to take a drink from the half empty plastic water bottle in the glove compartment, but I was mid-panic attack right now, and couldn't breathe properly.

I hit 5 on my speed dial, and it rang a few times. Then someone picked up.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees?" Gibbs said in such a Gibbs voice it stopped me for a second.

"Gibbs?" I asked in clarification.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees?" He said again.

"Gibbs, I- I need your help."

"Okay, where are you?"

"Can-can-can't you like track my phone or something? I don't know where I am and I'm not breathing right."

"Leah, calm down." He insisted.

"I can't!!" I insisted back, a bit louder than him, my breathing becoming more and more staggered.

"Okay, I'm on my way."

"Hurry." And the line disconnected.

What seemed like hours later, but according to my cars clock only about 3 minutes, Gibbs was knocking at my cars window. Of course this scared the crap out of me, and I screamed before realizing who it was, and getting out of the car.