8. How To Be A Villain

-Max's Point of View-

I was dumbfounded. Teddy had just told me she wanted to be a villain. Should I be happy, or should I say that it's a bad idea?

If Teddy wanted to be a villain that was up to her.

"Whatever you want to do, I'm up for it", I said to Teddy finally.

"Thanks", Teddy said smiling.

"So what do you want to do now?"

"Well...what's step one in becoming a supervillain?" Teddy asks me.

I think about her question for a moment, "Uh, pulling a prank on someone", I say smirking. I ended up going on and on about things you had to do. "Dress in dark colors, have an evil laugh, plan an evil scheme, not fall in love." I stopped talking when I said not fall in love. I regretted everything I said to her. "I mean...you have to fall in love...duh."

"What?" Teddy asked sadly.

"I-I didn't mean to say that", I shutter.

"Well you did Max. Thanks a lot", Teddy gets off my bed and runs up the stairs.

I just sit there, completely quiet. I had no tears, no emotions. I had no idea what was happening to me. I felt nothing, then all at once my heart shattered.

~

Teddy's Point of View

I ran up to Phoebe's room to talk to her but she was gone. I took out my phone and texted her. My tears flooding my eyes as I tried to type.

Teddy: Phoebe I need you know.

Phoebe: What's wrong Teddy? I'm at the park right now with Cherry.

Teddy: Max told me that being a supervillain, you can't love.

Phoebe: WHAT?! I'll be right there.

~

A few minutes later Phoebe got here and ran into her room, where I was balling my eyes out. The whole time Max never tried coming up here.

"So what exactly happened?" Phoebe asked me. I didn't want to tell her the part about me wanting to be a villain, so I skipped around that part.

"Well I had asked Max what you had to do to be a supervillain", I started, "He said a lot of things like; pulling pranks, plotting evil schemes, having an evil laugh, ext. Then he said that you couldn't fall in love."

"I'm sorry Teddy", Phoebe said.

"And to think I was actually was falling in love with him."

Max's Point of View

I had no idea what to do. I totally ruined our relationship. I had no clue why I even said that. Even if that was true, I would rather turn good then not love Teddy. Because I did start to fall in love with her. I had no idea what came over me. I started to actually...cry. Villain's don't cry, Max doesn't cry...what was happening to me? After a few minutes I decided to talk to Teddy about what I said, but when I got to Phoebe's room she was all red and crying in Phoebes sholder. I was too late and she would never be my girlfriend. I walked away, and went back to my lair to...cry...some more.

A/N*** I'm sorry, but I wanted to make this a short chapter because it really meant a lot to me. This chapter made me cry (litterally) while writing it. Max learned how to love.