11. Dancing

-Teddy's Point of View-

When we got to the house, I was brought downstairs to stay in Max's bed. I stayed there all night.

Max brought me down dinner which was chicken noodle soup and Sprite. After I finished everything he also gave me a whole pint of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream (my favorite). Max was the best. He stayed with me and hung out with me to make sure that I wasn't bored.

We watched The Maze Runner and played card games. After that we just layed down in bed and had the most random conversation ever. "Why do you think unicorns are real?" "How many things of ice cream do you think you could eat before you threw-up?" "How's life?"

It was midnight when we finally cuddled into one and fell asleep.

-

-Max's Point of View-

I woke up and Teddy was laying on my chest. I looked at her sleeping for a while before I decided to get up. I moved her to the side and covered her in a blanket. I walked upstairs and made some pancakes. I walked back into my room and Teddy was awake having a conversation with Dr. Colloso.

"Hey, beautiful", I smile showing her the pancakes. She puts her hands together.

"AGAIN?" she says. I nod. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

"You need all the food you can get."

"It's a good thing that I love food", she smiled.

"Good, now eat." I sit next to her on my bed. I open my computer and went onto the Villan Weekly blog. I was searching for a new prank to pull on Phoebe.

"What are you looking at?" Teddy asked me.

"Oh you know, pranks to pull on Phoebe", I say still hooked on the computer.

"Oh cool, can I help?" I shot my head up and looked at Teddy smiling.

"Oh, uh...sure why not. Sounds fun." I smile and look back at my computer. "Mmm, how about mashed potato ice cream?"

"That's an awesome one, and she won't expect it to be a prank if I give it to her", Teddy smirks this time.

"You're right", I say. "We can do it when you're feeling better."

"Okay sounds good."

I close my computer and get off the bed. I walk over to my radio. I turn it on to a slow song type of station.

"What are you doing?" Teddy asks me.

I walk over to her. "May I have this dance?" Teddy blushed and gets up. She was still a little weak.

"Why are you doing this Max?" She asks again.

"Because I didn't want you to miss the dance, so we're having it here", I smile and put my hands on her waist as she puts her hands around my neck.

I kiss her on lips and continue dancing. My feelings for Teddy grew stronger and stronger. I coudn't believe myself... But I think...I love Teddy.

A/N**** Ahhhh! LOVE! <3

Sorry but I thought of writing a tiny chapter.

Please vote and go check out my other fanfictions...if you'd like :)