27. That Happened

I walk into the hospital doors full of joy. "Where is she?!" I yell. All the citizens of Metroburg move out of the way for me.

"Right this way Mr. Thunderman", a nurse says.

I follow the nurse to a room to see a brown haired girl looking out the window. "Teddy", I flatly say.

She turns around and smiles at me. "Max", she says as her flat face turns to the most beautiful smile ever. What am I saying? I love Ava now.

She runs over to me and jumps into my arms. Without instinct I hug her tightly back and look into her eyes as I smash my lips against hers. She kisses back as I wrap my arms around her waist.

"I missed you", I say as I start to cry.

"I love you so much Max", she says crying into my chest.

I hug her, slightly rubbing her back. What about Ava? How do I explain this to Ava? Fuck, how do I explain this to Teddy?

"Come on, let's get out of here", I say.

"Mr. Thunderman, she can't leave yet", a nurse says shaking.

"She can leave, and she is leaving", I demand.

"What happened to you?" Teddy asks.

"I became one of the most famous villains ever. Obviously", I laugh. Teddy laughs back as we walk down the hall and everyone looks at us.

I see news casts come over to me and starts to ask me questions.

"Mr. Thunderman! Mr. Thunderman! What do you plan on doing now that your teenage love has returned?"

"Mr. Thunderman! What about Ava? Do you still love Ava?"

"Who's Ava?" Teddy asks.

"I-I'll explain in the car?"

"Does Teddy know about your new girlfriend?"

Teddy looks at me with a confused face.

I look at all the news casts and they step back. I then yell in a monstrous voice, "LEAVE ME ALONE!"

I see as everyone flees away from us. Teddy stares at me shocked. "Holy shit", she says flatly.

"I've learned a lot", I say.

We then continue to my car. I open the passenger door for Teddy and she gets in. I walk around and get into the driver's seat. I start the car and start to drive to my mom's house. I dropped her off before I went to the hospital.

"So, who is Ava?" Teddy asks as we stop at a red light.

"Sh-she's my girlfriend", I shudder.

"Oh", Teddy says.

"Look, you have to understand that-", I start.

"No, I do understand Max. I've been gone for six years. I expected that you'd find someone else. The only question is; why did you kiss me right as I jumped into your arms?"

"I-I don't know. To be honest, I thought I was over you, I thought I moved on. I mean, yes, I visited you almost every day, but I thought I didn't have feelings. But when you turned around, with that beautiful smile and ran towards me, all the feelings returned, all the memories we had. I realized I still love you, after all these years", I say as I pull over and look at Teddy's eyes.

She leans in and kisses me, passionately. "I still love you too Max. That was beautiful."

I put my hand on her cheek and our kiss becomes harder. I missed this so much. How did I ever think I moved on? I definitely did not move on.

A/N***You guys wanted more, I give you more :) !!! I always think that this chapter will be my favorite until I write another chapter and that becomes my new favorite. 3 more chapters peoples! THREE MORE CHAPTERS!