14. Kicked In The Gut

-Max's Point of View-

This place was so cool. I was in awe ever since Teddy and I got here. I got out of my bed and walked to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and put on a black long sleeve tee shirt and black jeans. I put on my leather jacket and high-top sneakers and ran to the main room of the Man Cave. I saw Ray working at his desk so I ran up to him and stood right behind him. Ray turned around and his eyebrows rose.

"Hey", I said.

"What...are you doing?" Ray asked me annoyed.

"Oh...you know...just watching you."

"Um, okay", Ray turned back around. I just stood there and watched him.

-Teddy's Point of View-

I woke up in the blue room that I was sleeping it. God, it was really blue. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. When I got out I put on a black cashmere sweater and black jeans. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and put on black combat boots.

I walked into the main room in the Man Cave and saw Henry and Aubree talking with Ray and Max. "Hey guys" I said smiling. Aubree waved at me and smiled sweetly.

"So what are we doing today?" Aubree asked.

"Oh right, we need to do some tests on you", Ray said. Ray turned his head to look at Max behind him. "Max can help", Ray said smirking.

"Wait...what?" Max asked.

"You can help with Aubree's training."

"Uh...okay", Max said nervously.

"Oh...can I help too?" I asked raising my hand. I probably would regret it but I still wanted to help. It was better than sitting around doing nothing.

"Sure", Ray smiled. Ray patted his hands. "Okay then...let's get started."

I was thrown to the ground by Max. I quickly got up and kicked Max in his gut. Max fell to the ground holding his stomach and raised one hand in the air. "Can we take a break? I think I might barf...yup, I'm gonna barf", Max got up and ran into the gear door.

-Max's Point of View-

I threw Aubree to the ground with my telekinesis. Aubree quickly got up and kicked me right in the gut. I fell down holding my stomach. I raised one hand in the air. "Can we take a break? I think I might barf", I said. My throat closed and I could feel barf slowly coming up. "Yup, I'm gonna barf", I got up as fast as I could and ran to the bathroom.

I swung open the door to the stall and vomit splashed all over the toilet. I groaned and slowly got up. I flushed the toilet and grabbed a towel. I cleaned the vomit off of the toilet and put the towel into a basket.

I walked back into the main room to see that everyone except Teddy was gone. "Where did everyone go?" I asked. I went to the Auto-Snacks machine and got myself some Sprite.

"They had to go on a mission" Teddy said smiling.

I smirked, "That means we have this place to ourselves?"

Teddy nodded and I ran over the couch where she was sitting. I put my arm around her and kissed her cheek. I grabbed the remote and turned on Drake and Josh.

Teddy and I have watched about 10 episodes of Drake and Josh until we heard everyone come down the tubes. We turned around and saw everyone in their costumes soaked.

"What happened?" Teddy asked them.

"Oh you know...chasing a supervillain under a sewer", Aubree said as she smiled sarcastically.

"Oh sweet, can I meet him?" I asked smiling. Ray, Henry and Aubree looked at me awkwardly with their brows raised.

"Yeah...no, he's in jail", Ray said.

"Can we just change into our regular clothes?" Henry said, "I'm not comfortable in these squishy boots!"

"Me either", Aubree said, "Come on." They all left the room and Teddy and I resumed watching Drake and Josh.

Ray came out of the gear door in his casual clothing and sat on the couch with us. A few minutes later I saw Henry and Aubree walk into the room. I ignored them and kept watching Drake and Josh with Teddy and Ray. I saw them go to the tubes and yell "UP THE TUBE!"

"What do guys want for dinner?" Ray asked us.

"Cheeseburgers", Teddy and I said in unison. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Cheeseburgers it is then", Ray walked to the Auto-Snacks machine and got 4 cheeseburgers and a huge bowl of fries. He handed us each a cheeseburger. He put two burgers in front of himself including the whole bowl of fries. I went to grab some fries when Ray slapped my hand. "Those are mine. You want some, go get your own!"

I sighed and got myself some fries. I sat back down at the table with the fries and offered Teddy some. She took two handfuls and started to shove them in her mouth. Ah, how she was beautiful when she shoved her face with food. How did I find that attractive? I have no idea.

A/N**** Don't forget to vote! Especially if you like Drake and Josh.