4. Sleepover

"You can sleep here", Pheobe said, laying a blanket and pillow onto her floor.

"Thanks Pheobe", I smile slightly. I sat on her bed, my eyes still wet and red. Phoebe walks over and sits beside me. "Why didn't she tell me? I'm 15!" I started to cry again.

"I don't know Teddy, but I'm so sorry."

KNOCK! KNOCK! Someone was at Pheobe's door. She yelled 'come in' and Max came running in.

"Teddy, are you okay?" Max asked me. I nod. He gives me a hug.

"Since when are you so mushy?" Pheobe jokes.

"Since the girl I like was heart broken!"

My heart stopped. Then a pounding sensation in my chest. Max like me. He admitted it. I could not believe for a second that Max liked me.

"You like me?" I ask Max.

"Oh, um...I didn't mean to say that. I'm sorry, I should go", Max shuttered. Then he got off of the bed and started to walk out.

"Max wait!" He turned around, and looked at me. I know he had said he liked me but I still was a little scared to tell him I liked him back. "I-I like you too." Max smiles, and I smile too, forgetting that Pheobe was behind us. She coughs. I turn around, and see her fake a smile. "Sorry."

"Y-you do?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to tell you, and when I found out you had superpowers too, I think I liked you even more." Just then Max kissed me. In front of Pheobe, then she coughed again.

"I should probably go", Max smiled after we stopped kissing.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"To his lair", Pheobe said, "he is probably gonna go freak out to Dr. Colloso about you liking him." She smirks.

"I am not", Max says.

"You talk to your bunny?"

"Yes, and he talks to me." I was confused, and I began to think he was crazy. I raised an eyebrow. "Oh, come on. I'll show you."

We walk downstairs and he presses a button that opens up a secret door with a slide in it. I look at the slide and back to him.

"You go first", Max says letting his hand gide me. I put one foot on the slide then the other. I sit and slide down. I land on one of the most comfortable bed I have every felt.

I looked around. There was lights, computers, and a lot of technical stuff that I didn't know the name of. So this is what Max called his lair. Then I saw the rabbit A.k.a Dr. Colloso.

I sat on the bed, not moving when Max bumped into me. I turned around and saw Max smiling at me. "Uh, welcome to my lair", Max said.

"Its really cool", I say. I was practically sitting in between Max's legs. I started to move.

"Uh, really?" I could tell Max was nervous.

"Can you guys shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" I turned around and saw Dr. Colloso talking.

I jumped up, remembering that Max said he had a talking rabbit.

"That's Dr. Colloso", Max said.

"So you weren't kidding when you said you had a talking rabbit", I laugh.

"No, I wasn't", Max looks at me and smiles, "He used to be an evil villan, now he is kinda my best friend."

"Really?"I say as my eyes widen.

"Yeah", Max says as he stretches the back of his head.

"Hello!" Dr. Colloso yelled, "Sleeping rabbit over here!"

"Dude, shut up and go to bed!", Max yells back.

"If you're gonna talk put the noise machine on, and whisper", Dr. Colloso said.

Max gets up from the bed and presses a button. The music turns on and the sound of screams, sirens, crashing cars, and lots of other terrifying noises turned on.

"That's a noise machine?" I ask Max.

"It helps...us...sleep", Max says sitting back down.

"Oh", I giggle a little.

"You know you never really told me what your powers are. All I know is that you have telekinesis."

"Oh right. I have telekinesis, freeze breath, and super hearing."

"Teddy?" Max says slowly, "Can I tell you something?" I nod. "You are amazing. I've never met anyone so unique."

I couldn't help but blush. I didn't know what to say. So I just kissed him.

"I should get back to Pheobe" I say after breaking the kiss.

"Yeah. You should. I'll see you tomorrow", Max says and smiles. I smile back.

"How exactly do you get out of here?" I say laughing.

"Oh right. There are stairs over there."