5. Ice Cream

I got out of bed and saw that Pheobe was still sleeping. I got up and saw myself in the mirror. I looked hideous. My hair was all over the place in giant knots and my shirt was all twisted. I straightened my shirt and went downstairs not caring what people thought of me.

"Good morning Teddy", Mr. Thunderman said, "you look like you just woke up."

"I did", I say slightly smiling.

"Okay then. Breakfast will be done in a moment. How about you go upstairs and wake Pheobe up?" I nod and go back upstairs.

I shake Pheobe awake. "Hey...hey, wake up. It's breakfast time", I say as I shake her awake. She moans at me and turns around to face the other side of the room. "Ugh, really Phoebe?"

I put my hands onto my waist and think. Then I grab one of the pillows off of her bed and smash it against her face. She quickly turns around and yells, "Can't a girl get some sleep around here!" When she notices me and my hideous hair she yelps. Then she starts to laugh.

"Do you like my hair Pheobe?" I say, "I did it myself."

"Ha, yeah. Max will love it", Pheobe said.

Max? Oh my god. I forgot about Max. How could I forget I slept over Max's house?

"What?" I ask Pheobe. Just then I start to staighten my hair and grab my brush.

"Are you serious? I was kidding. You know that if he really likes you, he wouldn't care what you looked like in the morning. Just keep it like that", Pheobe said, smiling.

I nodded. "Okay, lets go downstairs then." Before we went downstairs I shook my head to make sure my awful hair went back to normal.

-

When we got downstairs Pheobe and I sat down at the table. Mr. and Mrs. Thunderman walked over and sat down with everyone's plates. Just then Billy and Nora ran down the stairs and sat at the table with us.

"Teddy, you look awful!", Nora said, and then Billy nodded.

"Yes I know", I say smiling.

"Who looks awful?" I hear Max say as he walks into the room, almost as hideous as I was. His hair was all pointing in different directions and his clothes had holes in them. Then he saw me, my hair looking like a mountain and my geeky tee shirt with the Avengers on it. I slightly giggle and cover my mouth. "Oh, I actually have to go to the bathroom."

"But Max, your food is gonna get cold", Mrs. Thunderman said.

"No it won't, just I'll be back in a sec." Max then turns around and runs away. I look back to Pheobe and give her a confused look.

-Max's Point of View-

I walked into the kitchen when I heard Nora say that someone looked awful. So I said, "Who looks awful?" I didn't realize that it was gonna be Teddy.

Even though Nora said she looked awful, she looks beautiful to me. But I remembered I looked awful. With my messed up hair and holy clothes. My clothes were so holy they belonged to a church. Teddy could not see me like this. I know she had already seen me, but she couldn't for much longer or she might lose interest in me. "Oh, I actually have to go to the bathroom", I said pointing behind me.

"But Max your food is gonna get cold", mom said to me.

"No it won't, just I'll be back in a sec." I turn around and run towards my room.

When I get to my room, I rip my shirt off and pajama pants and through on a black tee and jeans. Then I go to my mirror and fix my hair quickly. Just enough so that I didn't look bad. When I got finished I ran back upstairs and back to the kitchen.