19. Leaving Swellview

-Max’s Point of View-

A few days ago I took a picture of Henry changing into his costume when he wasn’t looking. I was gonna post it then, but Ray had fired Henry from his job.

I knew that posting the photo would totally make me more evil. So my plan was to help get Henry his job back and then post the photo. Which is exactly what I did. I mean, I barley helped…but Teddy and Aubree were able to.

Thank you girls! So when he said he’d give him his job back I was able to post the picture on TwitFlash and get it to be trending online. It almost immediately was trending on TwitFlash.

I smirked to myself and got a taco from the Auto-Snacks machine. I walked into the sprocket door and into my room and saw Dr. Colosso watching wrestling.

“My turn to watch TV”, I say taking the remote.

“What are you gonna watch?” Dr. Colosso asked.

“The news”, I smirk.

“What? Since when do you watch the news?”

“Since I posted a picture of Henry on TwitFlash”, I say sitting onto a chair in my room and elevating my feet up on a box.

“NICE!”

“Now shut up, I want to watch this.”

When I finally saw the picture on TwitFlash go on trending board, I started cheering really loudly. Teddy ran into my room. “Why are you screaming like that?” Teddy asks me.

“Oh, I uh posted a picture on TwitFlash.”

“Of what?”

“I-uh, posted a picture of Dr. Colosso”, I said with a fake smile.

“Uh, why?” Teddy asks raising an eyebrow.

“Because…uh, he got a new costume and, uh, he wanted to be viral…and when we found out that he did, we screamed in excitement.”

“Um…okay”, Teddy said walking out of the room.

“Wait, TEDDY!” I yell. She walks back into my room looking annoyed.

“What, Max?”

“You didn’t give me a kiss…” I said smirking.

“Ugh, really Max?”

“Not even a hug?”

“Uh, fine!” Teddy sighed and walked over to me. She kisses my cheek and walks back out of the room.

“Why didn’t you tell her?” Dr. Colosso asks as she leaves.

“Tell her what?”

“That you posted a picture of Henry!”

“Because I knew she would freak!”

“You’re weird Max”, Colosso says.

“I know.”

“Let’s go see what everyone is doing”, I say to Teddy.

“Okay”, Teddy says smiling. She gets up from her bed and puts the computer down. We walk out of her room and into the Man Cave.

“I’ll see if Schwoz has any old machines. But for now, you need to deal with this and find out who posted that photo!” I hear Ray say as we walk and sit down.

“What are you guys talking about?” I say.

“Everyone finding out about Henry being Kid Danger! We have no idea who posted the freaking picture!” Aubree says frustrated.