Chapter 7-♡PRETTY BAD DAY.♡

(No one's p.o.v)

Shit!! She left me here,how the heck am I supposed to get home now, I said as I walked out of dream Hotel.

This is horrible how am I gonna get home now and after what happened in the bathroom I don't think I can walk home.... alone....yes I'm scared.

What?!! there's a psycho after my life,what do you expect??

Hey you okay,someone said and I turned around it was Reese.

Umm...Yeah I'm good I just uhh lost my ride that's all, I said scratching the back of my head.

Oh Riele left you here didn't she?? Reese asked and I nodded.

She thinks I hooked up with Chanel Rover. I said and he shook his head.

Yeah I'm not suprised, but did you? He asked with a suspicious look in his eyes.

Of course not!!! I'm not a player!! I shouted and he nodded believing me.

Then I guess it's her trust issues again....uhh how long have you too been dating, he asked and my eyes widened.

W..w..what uhhh we are not dating, I was just asked to accompany her to this event...I'm just her driver, jace spoke truthfully and he looked suprised for a split second before he nodded.

But...you seem to like her, I said and he froze before laughing awkwardly, What?? No...well maybe I used to but that was in the past, he said and I wiggled my brow...are you sure??

This made him laugh And punch me in the shoulder.

Come on I'll drop you off, he said and I frowned, really?? I asked and he laughed, yeah come on.

We drove for minutes and I had him drop me of at my street, he was a really nice guy and he was fun too.

Okay thanks bro, I said and he nodded...Oh it's nothing dude, call me sometime and maybe we could hang out!! He shouted, Sure dude, I replied and we fist bumped before i got out of the car and he drove off.

Ah! I'm still kinda bummed that Riele left me but I'll speak to her tomorrow.

Sean?? I called as I noticed someone sitting on a bench not far away and he looked up at me, Jace... He spoke lowly.

What are you doing here?? I asked and he stood up from the bench.

Oh I was just thinking eh! I didn't know you'll be back so early, he said and I raised a brow.

Early? It's 23:18pm!!! And he jumped, what??!! It's Eleven!! Omg I totally lost track of time.

Wow you must have really been thinking, come on let's go home, the rain has started drizzling, I said and he nodded.

(It was On their way home that they saved Ella from the drunk in the Alley)

(Present time)

(Jace's p.o.v)

It's 7:00am in the morning and I was home from the hospital to have a bath,since we slept in the hospital, and Sean has refused to leave there until Ella wakes up.

Last night after we saved Ella from those shit heads and took her to the hospital, the doctor had told us that there was a probability of her being abused.

That really got Sean and I thinking, I mean she is the happiest girl I have ever met, it's just impossible for her to be abused, who would do that to someone as innocent as her?? It's the question I keep asking myself.
........
I got back to the hospital and tapped Sean who was sitting on the waiting bench and dozing off. Sean are you okay? You could go home you know. I said and he shook his head and rubbed his eyes. I'm not going anywhere jace...I need to see her first. He said and I smiled.